• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Studio Ghibli Worlds

Since Disney owns Video-Rights to Studio Ghibli's U.S. branch, do you think worlds based on Studio Ghibli films might be possible and/or show up in future Kingdom Hearts titles? What world's would be the best? (Ones that I want) - Howl's Moving Castle: Turnip Head!!! Or some Limit that...
  2. C

Ghost in the Shell games

Has anyone ever played that PS2 Ghost in the Shell game? I haven't but I heard it wasn't too good... As I was playing Halo 3 on XboxLive, I thought how cool it would be if a next-gen GitS game came out, but with online play with special actions like hacking into people's eyes, back-hacking...
  3. C

Heartless & Nobodies

Ok, so in Kingdom Hearts I, the description of a heartless was "those without hearts," but wouldn't that make them a nobody since nobodies are empty husks without hearts? Shouldn't the proper description of a heartless be a heart overrun by the power of darkness, or are they empty husks of...
  4. C

Online Videos

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it, but here it goes: What are some of you're favorite online videos out there (please, nothing gross)? here are some of mine: Charlie goes to Candy Moutain Kingdom Hearts-Invader Zim Style (a must see for KH and Zim fans alike) Maple Soup (it's...
  5. C

What games do you like?

What are some of the other games you like, besides Kingdom Hearts? oO Here are some of mine: Shadow of the Colossus Halo (1 & 2) Killzone Okami Radiata Stories Soul Calibur 2 & 3 Maple Story (an MMORPG) Fable Legend of Zelda Wind Waker & Twilight Princess Metroid Prime 1 & 2 Super Smash Bros...
  6. C

Ever think it's weird that a lot of people on this website have KH pictures? I get that this is a [great] Kingdom Hearts website. but it's sorta obvious you like Kingdom Hearts -.-, how about adding in other pictures of what you like? oO
Back