• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Heartless in BBS

this could be taken an entirely different way, he could have discovered the heartless, not created them. it says he genrated them, not created. generated could mean that he, like a factory made more. say a worker in a factory or a machine doesn't invent the cars or toys or whatever, it makes...
  2. R

Final form?

i tested it, lvl up each form once then turn into master form, it worked for me at least 3 times.(my other files are too low right now).
  3. R

The REAL bad guys of KH2

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! sora is not evil dammit!! just go look up the sora is evil thread and me and countless others will tell you why, because i don't feel like typing it again.
  4. R

why?

because mx stole their pie.
  5. R

Theory about Kh2 & KH2FM+'s secret endings

i think hades dragon stated everything but just 1 little correction, enigmatic does not mean puzzling, it means mysterious, like an enigma. just thought i'd point that out i hate misused words
  6. R

The Org. member that you just couldn't wait to destroy?

xaldin('cause everybody i know said he was hard on normal. beat him first try on proud lol) xigbar(he annoyed me and i wanted to kill him. he kicked my as like 6 times b4 i killed him XD) luxord(i hate when i was dice and cards, really annoying.) i'm also glad that i'm not the only person...
  7. R

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

KH:COM SUCKED HARD!!!! STOP ENDORSING IT! jk, its my opinion like it if you want
  8. R

The Keyblade...

[SIZE="1"]there are more than 1 keyblade, i think that since roxas is sora's nobody and wields a keyblade he just got 1 with a kingdom key chain(because the kingdom key is a keychain as welll) oh yeah here is a long word lol: Hippopotomonstrosesquippedalia=fear of long words[/SIZE]
  9. R

Sora is Evil!!!

since everyone seems to think you need to have a smart hero in games (i'll give you anime too), can you name 5 smart heroes of the top of your head (seriously i'd like to see some). just for some examples, right off my head of not so smart heroes: 1) yusuke urameshi, high school clown and dumb...
  10. R

keyblade and other things i noticted about kh2

i think the reason that sora doesn't use 2 keyblades is that he doesn't have the skill, even people in real life who are masters of the sword with 1 blade are completely hopeless with 2 because it takes a different kind of coordination. and before you jump on me that sora uses 2 in his drives...
  11. R

Whos is who

how is it possible for Riku to have a Nobody? he never turned into a heartless, its been confirmed by tetsuya nomura he has none, and Riku+x does not equal Axel
  12. R

Sora is Evil!!!

see, i gree with some of these, but come on. reason 1 he isn't evil is thatthe Org needed to be stopped, murder, destruction of hearts, attempted xenocide(destruction of world(s)), and more these guys, for the most part were rotten. 2) can you blame him for being stupid and simple-minded half...
  13. R

Confused about Roxas and Namine (Dont read if you have not beat KH2 or 1

i thought the whole creation of namine was not when sora turned into a heartless, but when kairi lost her heart to sora therefore they are not siblings in any sense.
  14. R

What level?

63 in kh1,i never played CoM and 42 in kh2
  15. R

In Kh 2 or Fm what does ansem the wise meen by roxas is getting his heart back??

yeah look through it again it says "restoration at 93% "or something and then ansem the wise says His heart is returning
Back