• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Anime 'theme' ?

Meh it's 1:30 in the morning here and i want some opinions on this. I'm not saying this is true for every anime, but in most popular animes I've noticed that there is usually a character with red or some variation of it (Pink, Orange, Purple, etc.) hair that has a crush or develops one on the...
  2. A

320 Useless Facts

Okay here it goes. 1. Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain) was born on and died on days when Halley's Comet can be seen. During his life he predicted that he would die when it could be seen. 2. US Dollar bills are made out of cotton and linen. 3. The "57" on the Heinz ketchup bottle represents the...
  3. A

Plausible theory

This thing logged me out so i get to redo it (short version) The image above is, obviously, the Unbirth symbol. It resembles a banner and trumpet crisscrossing, could it mean royalty? There is also clearly a heart. Royalty + Heart = Princess of Heart? In the scans it shows VAT fighting them...
  4. A

'mind' theory

im not one to make theories but here it goes. Okay the other day it occured to me that when sora turned into a heartless his 'mind' also went with it so thats how kairi was able to wake him up when he started forgetting things or whatever happened. In KHII when someone calls Xemnas, Xehanort he...
  5. A

Virtual World

Sorry if im pointing out the obvious or this has already been made but... i would just like to point out that in BBS Terra and Ven seem to be in a virtual world 1) When a keyblade is summoned it is summoned in the same way as Roxas's when he was in the virtual world 2) Ven says erase me if...
  6. A

Is it possible to see in the future?

okay a bunch of weird "conicidences" have been hapenning to me i can think of ay least three right now. 1) before i even knew about kingdom hearts i made the name soramaru later when i deicied to try it the main character is sora. 2) when i was rping with my frined i made up the white night...
  7. A

Warriors Fanclub

this is a FC for any one who likes the warrior series by Erin Hunter so discuss away Go Firestar!!!
  8. A

Roy Mustang vs. Axel

fight of the fire users the flame alchy and the flame nobody who would win
  9. A

proof the organization has met

we already know that the org probaly already met VAT more than likely this is already a thread sry if it is there is nothing that hasnt been done but now you have links to vids YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: The Plans (English Subs) not really about org and vat but good axel scenes YouTube...
  10. A

"features" of BBS

i was looking the HQ pics of BBS and i noticed 2 things the magic bar was replaced with a focus bar and there is a Fatal mode http://www.khinsider.com/images/FamitsuDec29/bbs_2.jpg sry if this has already been made please no flaming
  11. A

the randomness thread

pretty much say a random word,phrase,etc california cream cheese!
  12. A

Find the letter Game

rules are simple try to find a letter in abunch of diffrent letters ill start Find the O QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQOQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ Find The p qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqpqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq have fun it doesnt have to be a q
  13. A

how vens keyblade really broke

when i was watching the secret trailer i noticed that before the UEM froze him he pulsed dark energy in to ven that may be why it shows ven picking up rikus keyblade in KHII and also when the keyblade was frozen it made it even more breakable plz dont flame i would like hadesdragons point of...
  14. A

have you ever eaten....

the rules are simple you say have you ever eaten__________ with _____________ the next person says yes or no then so on have you ever eaten pretzels with nutella I'm eating it right now
  15. A

KH3

okay im guessing kh3 the actual game coming out around 2011 ,not the next game, is going to start off like if your going to go to destiney castle are something to get donald and goofy
  16. A

worst video game

which kh game did you think was not as good as the others
  17. A

organazation 13 rpg

you awaken in a strange world you see a white castle in the background. Theres also what looks like a giant skyscraper you wonder thats wierd.Then you see someone in a black coat walking towards you he says "Come with me." seeing you have no chance you follow him to the castle then he says...
  18. A

bosses in kh"3"

what bosses would you like to fight in the next game i would like fighting darkside and twiliight thorn in the same battle
  19. A

why doesnt namine have an x

how come namine dosent have an x all the other nobodies(organaztion(SP) 13) have xs
  20. A

help

i need help i have no clue on what to do in the rpg ill i know is that im looking for The King
Back