• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

KHInsider on the PSP

Has anyone tried visiting this site through your PSP's internet browser? I'm using it right now and I'm not noticing any major problems. Replying to threads through its time consuming text input is a little aggrevating but I'll just have to deal with that.
  2. K

Would you pass up this offer? Seriously

Alright, say someone in the neighborhood is in desperate need of a new cell phone and they'd do anything to get it. All they'd need is $50 to gain possession of that pretty Verizon Envy phone. Now, this person is desperate, quite desperate and would go as far as offering the following items for...
  3. K

I feel so lonely...

...because it seems no one bothers to reply to my posts. I feel so lonely. Maybe I should have hung around for awhile before mysteriously disappearing the way I did. Heck, I don't think anyone here really remembers me. I've only ever posted in the keyblade gallery before. Hmmm. I need to make...
  4. K

Saber Marionette: J vs Saber Marionette: J to X

Alright, I had just finished watching Saber Marionette: J last night and immediately started watching Saber Marionette: J to X. I know that there's a bridge between the two (Saber Marionette: J Again) but I didn't find it necessary to watch. Anway, I loved the first one but when I got to the...
  5. K

KeyBladr4Life's artsy stuff - Care to look around?

Well, here's some practice sketches I did (of existing Mickey and Minnie poses, I used them for reference) of the duo. I'm practicing, since the two of them are pretty near difficult to accomplish. This will lead to an eventual King Mickey/Queen Minnie KH fan art. So, look out for it soon! They...
  6. K

Random Stuffs....of art

I noticed that the digital section of the creative corner is filled with signatures and that most of you have posted digitally drawn fan arts here....so, I'll give it a shot and pick some random stuff from my gallery over at deviantART.com Here we go...they are, more or less, favorites of...
  7. K

Ok. Not new, but returning.

Yes, returning for some more possible keyblade art and other KH related goodies. I've been a member since 2007 and with all the hullabaloo about 365/2 Days and Birth By Sleep, I figured I'd get back into the swing of all things Kingdom Hearts. Because we all know...Kingdom Hearts is the best...
  8. K

Ooo...another newbie in your midst!

Hey, yes it's true...you've acquired another KHInsider member. I just joined today, so certain things on here I haven't even seen yet. I was drawn towards the Keyblade section in the Fan Arts forum, of which I have supplied my first keyblade (check it out!). If you want the scoop as to who I am...
Back