• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sora788

Help/Support ► PS Issues

Hey! I tried to download PSCS5 and after unzipping the file, it said something about a registry, then after that something about installing and re-installing. I deleted the files, then re-downloaded them, but now it won't even open OTL So, I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this problem...
  2. Sora788

My Attempts at drawing..

Hallo ~ So I will show some of my drawings. I'm more of a photographer than an artist, but I want to try ~ Any comments are appreciated ^^ I don't mind if you have some suggestions, but do tell in a decent way <: +++ .intertwined delinquents_
  3. Sora788

eye colour

hey ^^ So, what colour are your eyes? And if you want'd to, would you change the color? you can post foto of your eyes also, if u wanna :] My eyes are pretty dark >.< hard to see any color T_T [unless there LOTS of light, like in foto below] how depresesing... (sry for blurry image >.<)
  4. Sora788

Fanfiction ► Kairi's Diary

0_0 oh so long >.< im sorry. i kno im not supposed to bring back "dead" threads, but should i continue this?? (haha im sure no one remembers) XD im so srry T_T
  5. Sora788

my photos

Hallo~ Well, it's been a long time since I came here. Haha. And I have yet to finish those fanfics of mine ^^;;;;; So anyway, I guess I will post some of the photos I took. Nothing much I suppose. Just be nice :) I hope the pictures arent too large?? I'll just post a few at a time. Ok...
  6. Sora788

Fanfiction ► Kairi's Diary

0_X Uhhh. omg. its been more than a year now... So... I was wondering, is anyone still interested?? I'd like to apologize for my long absence. Things happened and well, I got kind of mad when I found out someone plagiarized my story...^^;;; Your thoughts?
  7. Sora788

Fanfiction ► La Compilation (Kingdom Hearts: AU Infinities One Shot Series)

Re: La Compilation des Histoires de Reino Corazones Great one-shots so far Ziz. Hope you keep writing them. Have you written anymore? Ey, I don't have too much time on my hands to write too much T_T Im trying...
  8. Sora788

The Namine Topic 2.0

I might open it this weekend(its still in the wrapping and in the Best Buy bag I bought it from X_X). I guess I was too busy to play it, and I was afraid of procastinating when I had so many things to study for.... Does her voice sound better in in CoM or Kh2?
  9. Sora788

The Namine Topic 2.0

Namine's voice is different in CoM right? I have the game for PS2, but I never opened it...it's been about a month now. wow...
  10. Sora788

Help/Support ► Shakespeare, King Lear

I need help with this. So if you can help, I'd really appreciate it :] "Through tatter'd clothes small vices do appear; Robes and furr'd gowns hide all. Plate sin with gold, And the strong lance of justice hurtless breaks; Arm it in rags, a pigmy's straw does pierce ir." These lines are fromIf...
  11. Sora788

If...

If practice makes perfect & nobody's perfect, why practice? If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors? If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2? If you get corn oil by...
  12. Sora788

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread OMG the vote count is like 100,000,244 right now. DAMN. Well, Im going to get the game. Looks a lot better than the other version because you dont have to read text all the time. Instead they'll talk!! I wonder what Marluxia and Zexion will sound like :)
  13. Sora788

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

I don't have an icecream maker to make one T_T
  14. Sora788

First Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories US Review!!!

My Leon Signatures. | Resident Evil Forum It says there that the game will be released on Dec 2nd, but everywhere else it says Dec 3rd.(like Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories - 90825 - Buy.com and bestbuy) So which one is it?? NE way, Im so happy the game is coming out for PS2. :) We get to...
  15. Sora788

Fanfiction ► Choosing the Keyblade Wielder

T_T It was a one-shot. Or are you talking about my other story?
  16. Sora788

Help/Support ► T_T

Try...um....I'll get back to you on that.
  17. Sora788

Fanfiction ► running Out?

why would you want to give your ideas away???
  18. Sora788

Fanfiction ► Cappuccino Kiss

I couldn't think of a better name Oh yeah, Xion. I hope in the game they get together. Seriously.
  19. Sora788

Fanfiction ► Cappuccino Kiss

Thanks!! I'm so happy to hear that. Yaty :] What's Rion? Ehy...im so slow at these pairing names.... He's saving the world...or watching...lol. Thanks ;p I'm guessing you don't like the pairing because you're not a fan of Kairi? lol. What's Rion? Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it...
  20. Sora788

marluxia!!

I don't see how guys can't like pink roses. How come all of a sudden they're "gay" and are "secretly women" ?
Back