• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

MUGEN

This is a 2D fighting game which you can download from the web and there is no limit to what you can do with it. when you get the game, it comes with only one character.. for most people that sucks but it does give you room to expand. to get new characters you can make your own or use characters...
  2. J

Keyblade Theory

I posted this in a thread a while ago but it closed like right after my post:cursing: so I'd thought about making a thread for it. All the keyblades are different in some way right? well do you think that it is possible that sora is using a different keyblade in KH2? I know it's still the...
  3. J

Star Wars Battlefront II

This game is pretty awesome but doesn't have many codes that others don't know about, like playing as hooded anakin and having heroes in space, etc. I thought I would share the codes I have and u guys share yours :) there was a site with a bunch of codes I found before I got max convert and I...
  4. J

Help me with some AR MAX codes plz!

I was wondering if any of you had a code that makes characters(besides sora) do more damage. also I need a code that would give riku the scan ability. if theres some hackers that can do this, I will be most greatful. I was also wondering about abilities for mickey like quick run MAX I have the...
  5. J

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

This is a pretty awesome game for the GBA. I like the jobs system and that they lvl up differently depending on them. If u like a challenging game this is a must. the game goes kinda fast but it takes forever if u want to get every job master and all the weapons, accessories, special characters...
  6. J

I always wondered...

I just thought about this. How was roxas able to use 2 keyblades if there are 4 and 3 belonged to people. mickey had 1 riku had is and got 1 for kairi and the only 1 left is sora. do u think riku got kairi's keyblade from after he beat roxas? heres an easier question. did roxas use sora and...
  7. J

Max Convert help

does anyone here have expirence in using MAX convert. I tried converting a gameshark code into action reaply max and it game me multiple different codes (it was a 2 line code and the top 1 kept changing) as an output. did it give me different codes because of the different master codes or what...
  8. J

Kh1 question. Plz answer

I found on a couple of cheat code websites that u can get an extra life. How do u do that?
  9. J

Wait a second...

Hey if sora got riku's keyblade because he turned to the darkness... How did Riku get another keyblade in Kh2? That deosnt make much sence... I know that mickey got his from the keyblade war(no 1 knew he had 1 until the end of KH1. but it isnt like riku was there to get another one...
Back