• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

ffiii ds friend codes

I was wondering, but do I have to connect to the WiFi thing to find out my Friend Code?
  2. A

Online stores

How do people use online stores? There's something I really want, but it's sold online. Is a credit card required? If so, no one in my family has one. I found this and want to get it: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=KOT10158&mode=retail Also, how come all the prices are...
  3. A

Transformers on DS

I was wondering, but are the Transformers games on DS any good? Mum's getting me the Deceptions version, and I don't know what it's like. I haven't read any reviews for it, and I haven't even seen the movie! I need to know if it's any good, because I can't get a different game now. ><
  4. A

Samus vs Master Cheif

Who would win in a fight out of Samus(Metroid) and Master Cheif(Halo)? I personally think Samus would, as she has some powerful weapons at her disposal. She could so kill Master Cheif with the Phazon Beam! And she could even get that infant Metroid to help. ^-^
  5. A

Help/Support ► Feeling worthless...

I'm depressed again, but even worse now. I feel so worthless, because I seem to think no one wants me. Is there something I can do to stop feeling like this? I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight, if I keep worrying about this...
  6. A

Electronic/Techno music

Electronic/techno is the only kind of music I like other than video game music. Most of it doesn't have lyrics, which is why I like it so much. I occasionally listen to the electronic radio station on Yahoo!7's instant messenger. Most of it is pretty good!
  7. A

Leaving for good

Thanks to this forum, I am even more depressed than usual. Therefore, I am leaving. Good riddance.
  8. A

Friends?

I want some friends, so if anyone wants to be my friend, feel free to PM me. :)
  9. A

List the games you own

I make a topic like this on each forum I join just to see what kind of games people have. Mine: PS2 Kingdom Hearts II PS1 Final Fantasy VIII DS(I never use it) Nintendogs: Daschund and Friends Metroid Prime Hunters Not a lot of games, I know. I had to get rid of some just to get KHII.
  10. A

Metroid

Is anyone else here a big Metroid fan like me? I don't own any of the good games, but I have Metroid Prime Hunters. I have played all the games in the series so far, except Metroid Prime 2 and 3. Metroid Prime on the GameCube was my favourite, and also my first GC game. I actually miss it now...
  11. A

*flies in* Hello!

Hello everyone, I am the Air_Soldier. I hail from Australia, and am a big Kingdom Hearts fan. I have owned the first game, and I now own the second. I never passed KHI, but my younger brother almost did(well, I think he almost passed it). I am not far in KHII, but I have played it before, so I...
Back