• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

howdy

Wowwww, it's been forever since I've been on here. I joined back in '04 and I used to come here all the time. I used to play the RPG they had back then as well. After what seemed like a billion changes to the forums and the game (which it seems they don't have anymore), I stopped posting...
  2. D

old-school pokemon

Okay, so I took at look at the pokemon thread hoping for some nostalgia, but it's all about the new ones, where there's like 2,000 pokemon or some crazy number. Anyway, I was wonderin' if anyone here would be willing to discuss the older games, anywhere from red/blue/yellow/ to gold/silver...
  3. D

ps3 internet downloads

before one of the more recent system updates, I would only be able to download videos, which was cool cuz i got to keep them all the time, but it was annoying to wait for it to download just to watch it. now, I can only stream videos, except for the ones from the playstation store, of course...
  4. D

new anime

does anyone know of any really good new anime for me to watch? I'd be really good if it was something I can find on youtube. I was watching bleach a while back, but I stopped after the whole soul society arc. the part afterwards didn't seem too good. I was gonna get into black lagoon, but...
  5. D

I'm back

so, before yesterday's login, I hadn't been on here since steptember 2005. wow. haha, things have really changed. so right now I'm kinda findin' my way around again and was wonderin' if I could get some help or somethin
  6. D

FFX-2 help

how do you get the garment grid that gives you break hp limit?
  7. D

ff7 help

how do you get a ribbon on ff7? I already beat emerald weapon, and I need the ribbon to beat ruby weapon........
  8. D

jobs

is it possible to quit your job?
  9. D

money reset

my money just got reset again..........this is the second time this has happened.........my stats and level got reset too..........
  10. D

new guy

I haven't been on this site in several months, I had a character with 800,000 strength, and now I'm a weakling with 700 gil. can somebody help, cuz the site's way different now, maybe lend me some gil?
Back