• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

howdy

Wowwww, it's been forever since I've been on here. I joined back in '04 and I used to come here all the time. I used to play the RPG they had back then as well. After what seemed like a billion changes to the forums and the game (which it seems they don't have anymore), I stopped posting...
  2. D

Who here still plays this game?

I played it last week. i started a new game on my ps3 on proud mode a while back and i just finished the game. the only thing i've got left to do is level up and beat the hades paradox cup.........again (i'm playing it again cuz i lost the memory card with my old save file on it)
  3. D

Help/Support ► Have you ever?

Honestly, I don't know what to say. The way to fix it depends on what type of person you are, really. So, if alone time doesn't work, maybe time with friends will.
  4. D

You know what ticked me off in kingdom hearts 2?

Yeah, no kidding. That'd rock. They better be listening!!! I want this in KH3!!!
  5. D

yeah, no kidding. ya know, I'd actually like to play as riku in a reverse/rebirth thing on KH2. although, I didn't think controlling him was all that great in the last boss fight. he was so slow that it was a pain to get around those big square things
  6. D

An introduction like that would make sense for Devil May Cry or a really hardcore game like Ninja Gaiden, but having an intro like that in KH could make little children cry, lol
  7. D

uhhh, who's a left nut now?
  8. D

Anti-form?

I totally agree with the abuse of the drive form thing. ya know what? I'd lke to see the anti-form come up in the story of KH3. that'd be kinda interesting
  9. D

who do you think is the best fighting style in Organization XII?

ooo, I nearly forgot about axel. the fight where you team up with him is pretty fun.
  10. D

who do you think is the best fighting style in Organization XII?

Xaldin, no contest. He was the only person who was challenging. plus, his attacks were really cool. who wouldn't want to be surrounded by a bunch of deadly weapons?
  11. D

I guess ya'll two know each other in real life?
  12. D

HAHAHAHA. wow, I didn't even think of that. that would be quite a tutorial. especially with NO abilities
  13. D

Anti-Form, useful?

yeah, it's kinda annoying but the combos look pretty cool.
  14. D

umm....congratulations...????
  15. D

Anti-Form, useful?

yep. Xaldin (especially on proud mode) can go screw a goat.
  16. D

maybe if you have some really good music, that can help too
  17. D

yep. I've had both of those. usually, bein' around my friends can help me get out of it, but they're not always available (and there may be a few times where they're the cause of the problem). for me, usually bein' by myself for a little while eases it, but maybe somethin' different will work...
  18. D

true, but sephiroth was optional. the 1,000 heartless battle was mandatory, so if it was too hard, it could've been a problem. well, probably not. there aren't any tough story battles in KH2 aside from xaldin. I would've liked it if there was another tough one in there
  19. D

Anti-Form, useful?

anti-form is FUN when you use it on a ton of heartless and against some bosses but against a boss that can do a ton of damage (especially true for proud mode) it can be a pain cuz you can't heal yourself. the worst is when you go into anti-form against xaldin.....I'm not sure how I survived...
  20. D

yep. there ya go. it's not the enemies that I don't think it could handle. i don't think it could handle two behemoths and six wyverns animating at the same time along with donald and goofy's occaisional attacks and the robot heartless (although they rarely move)
Back