• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Fanfiction ► The Living Legacy - a Naruto fanfiction preview

So this is the preview for my Naruto ff... I dedicate it to: those who knew it was coming & waited ever so patiently for it, & my Naruto-loving best friend who is a great help to me when i write (she doesn't have a profile on this site). I know the title sounds like it should belong to somehting...
  2. P

"Advent Children - 'Memetic?'"

Ok, im pretty much in love w/ the FFVII AC movie. I can take pics of the movie w/ my dvd player program on my computer, & i have like the entire movie in pics. Seriously. Ok, well, i was watching the movie w/ subtitles the other day, & i noticed that there's a few times when ppl say "memetic"...
  3. P

Hearts, Crowns, & Keys

Has anyone else noticed that there are alot of hearts, crowns, & keys everywhere? I mean in stores. Girls will mostly know this, cause it's in alot of jewelry. If you go to a store that sells accessories or jewelry, you will see little keys that almost look like keyblades in the making on...
  4. P

DBZ - Trunks

Ok, if you have ever watched DBZ, you should know that Trunks went back in time to help save the world. Then he went back to the future, & then he went back to the past. My brother says that because Trunks went to the past & stayed there, there are 2 Trunks. I didn't think that there was. So if...
  5. P

Fanfiction ► Destiny's Fate -

Okay, tis is my first fanfic, so i don;t know if it'll be good or not. It's about this girl from Earth coming to Destiny Islands. It takes place right after KH2. As you can guess, Sora, Riku, Kiari, & the girl go off on their next adventure to save ther worlds. The fanfic's called "A Destiny's...
  6. P

Just joined today! I need some help...

I'm kinda confused about how to work the whole forums thing. Another thing, i don't know how to get my own sig & avatar!(sorry if that was confusing) Besides that, i'm happy that i've finally been able to join. But i got a question for you. I am writing a fan fic, but i don't know wether or not...
Back