• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Just wanted to Say this to everyone

Hey everyone I just wanted to wish to everyone (who celebrates christmas) a merry christmas and hope they get all their gifts they wanted under their christmas tree:). Hope you guys have a great christmas and have fun during the holidays.:)
  2. K

Thought this was real:P

heyy guys I was searching on youtube for fan made BBS trailers and I found this, I don't know if this is old but I thought it was pretty cool:thumbsup: here it is: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Start Menu [ Mock-Up ]
  3. K

About the 358/2days demo

Heyy guys, most of you probably heard about there being an 358/2days demo well if anyone owns a wii and soon in north america the Wii is getting a new channel dat we are able to download nintendo DS demos to our wii so I was thinking if maybe they might put it in there possibly?
  4. K

New KH info

Hey everyone, it seems as though Square-Enix has re-updated their JF 2008 website, this time featuring the games that will be shown there, and to no surprise the three new Kingdom Heart Games made the list! the links are below here: 358/2DAYS:ƒWƒƒƒ“ƒvƒtƒFƒXƒ^2008 | SQUARE ENIX...
  5. K

Nomura interview

Heyy guys I havent been on the forums in a while so I found this ... I dont no if someone has already posted this or this is old news Im sorry: Nomura Interview Nomura Interview - Birth By Sleep (PSP): Interviewer: Can you tell us a bit about the development of Birth By Sleep? Nomura...
  6. K

What Roxas said

Hey guys I havent been on the forums for a few month except looking for info on BBS and 358/2 day so I was thinking if you guys remember when Roxas fought Sora at the world there never was well i was thinking when Roxas asked why did he chose do you guys think he was talking about Terra and...
  7. K

Playstation home

Heyy guys, I just wanted to ask one question, I am very excited for playstation Home so all I wanted to ask was do you guys know whats the difference from playstation home open beta and the official in the spring? thx for the help:P:P
  8. K

Need help on jiminy's journal.

Hi guys I've been playing kh2 lately (a lot) and I need help on jiminy's journal. And now I'm missing only 2 specif thing 1: The junk sweep in Twilight town to get only 6 points and the paradox cups with hades (not the underdrome cups). How can I get all the orbs necessary and the points for...
  9. K

What was your most used form and summon??

I know its awkward and such but I want to know of what your most used form and summon was. so please post your most used form and summon.
  10. K

Could this be related to Ven being Roxas??

about that being connected to Xehanorts Memories could that be connected to Ven??? Sorry if this has been posted and plz don't flame most appreciated.:blushing:
  11. K

Tetsuya might have an idea for kh3???

When tetsuya got an interview with someone I forgot who sorry what does he meen by this does he meen that he might consider kh3 being about that message that mickey sent??? sorry if someone has already posted this...:blushing: plz don't flame thanks.
  12. K

KH2 FM Secret Ending about Aqua.

When you guys watched the secret ending on ur 1st time did you guys think that Aqua was Riku but with a bit more darker hair,before she used reflect???
  13. K

Does the UEM"s keyblade have a keychain??

Probably this has been asked several times but I would like to ask does the UEM"s keyblade have a keychain??? Plz don't flame I just want to know.:blushing: thanks
  14. K

Kingdom hearts X = Unknown

Kingdom Hearts X, some of you are confused if this means the name of the next Kingdom Hearts game is called Kingdom Hearts X, I'm going to clear this up once and for all. Kingdom Hearts "X" the X factor, just like they were in the Organization, is the common letter used for "Unknown". Which...
  15. K

Deep Dive sentences

I know probably many people already posted about these sentences but I just wanted to refresh my memory on it and can you guys tell me that maybe this can be conected to something. XIII = "Where's Sora we must find him." XII = "A creation born of ignorance." 11 = "Behind Darkness =...
  16. K

I was watching the review on kh2 on gametrailers

When I was once again watching the kh2 review on gametrailers there was one scene with diz(a.t.w) which was not in the game he says's " Roxas wasn't the only on who was suppose to exist" I know its weird and stuff but I was just curious.....and most probably diz could've just talked about that...
  17. K

Found something funny about KH

it seems as though during some time Kingdom Hearts II has grown it's ranks to being shown on normal fruit products. As to advertise the game, or to help those that still play it. The back of each KH2 themed fruit snack contains a cutout of the character as well.
  18. K

In Kh 2 or Fm what does ansem the wise meen by roxas is getting his heart back??

I restarted my Kh file for the 13th time and when I was Roxas when they show how much % of restoration sora has done well at one point Ansem the Wise says "Roxas is gaining his heart,his heart is returning"could that meen roxas has a heart?? if someone already posted this sorry I just wanted to...
  19. K

Just how could sora have gone through the aweking before riku gave up to the darkness

I don't know but i'm a little confused we all knew in KH 1 riku had a stronger heart than sora right?well why at the beginning of the game sora went through the awakening before riku gave up to the darkness???if someone already made this thread sorry i was just a little confused.:blushing: plz...
  20. K

Whats ur fav Final Fantasy Character in KH

guys i accedentaly did a poll to so plz delete this poll thanx cuz io already made anoither 1 b4
Back