• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

mickey

just rumor I tried it did not work
  2. J

Terra=Earth, Ven=wind, Aqua=Water, Sora=Sky

It might not of made a impact on KH1 KH2 Or KH com but norman saide it affects the new ones
  3. J

Terra=Earth, Ven=wind, Aqua=Water, Sora=Sky

I was on a naruto websie and I saw that one of the Akaske members had a ring they saide the color and it saide Sora (sky) just a theriy so maby Sora is sky of somthen
  4. J

Kingdom Herts Door to Twlight RPG

Yo everyone it is not compet but I am working on a RPG string Riku and Roxas :thumbsup: give me some ides i am stuk and if there are any other RPG maker XP users send me a mesege
  5. J

Facorite Heartless?

Just like the titel what is your favorite hertless and why? My favorite is Neo shaodow i think it just looks asome:thumbsup:
  6. J

14 organization member

It wolud be cool if it was Aqua
  7. J

Riku vs Leon

Who do you think wold win in a mach I think Leon what do you think:confused:
  8. J

Fanfiction ► Twlight Knight

thanks and i did do spell chek hmm... beter chek it agine I will post more soon
  9. J

Fanfiction ► Twlight Knight

This is my first fanfiction tell me if you like it:thumbsup: It is relly short and there is a lot more Chapter1: the kid with the green glowing eyes My life my life am Riku and I am turned thirteen. I live in a town called Terra town. My life got completely messed up. It all stared it...
Back