• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Fanfiction ► Seeking Answers, Hidden Truth

Maybe I SHOULD get high off sugar more often... Wait, never mind. I'm always high off sugar... Like this afternoon I was quoting Marth and talking about how cute he was and hugging his picture and reading Fruits Basket 17 aloud to my friend over the phone and-- RIGHT, well that was enough to...
  2. M

I know... waaaay to much sugar... that's why I drive my friends crazy... way too often... (SUGAR RUSH!!!)
  3. M

The second of the two chapter update. And um, I just reread the whole fanfic. How many spelling errors did I make?! It's horrible... Ah well, ON WITH THE STORY!! Kurai's eyes clouded a bit but she managed to look back down at Sekomata. No, it wasn't her fault. It was all SASUKE'S fault. She...
  4. M

*sparkling eyes* You guys are the best! Er, right. So, Mika has a suspicion that she won't be updating for a while. So, here's the first of a few chapters for you to read. I think I can finish the story... soon... so, major Mika writing go to work! *grabs a pencil* (But, um, you're on the...
  5. M

Whatever you do, DO NOT KILL ME!! My rentals, worried for my well being, told me I spend way too much time on the computer. Okay, okay, so maybe seven hours a day was pushing it. But I was terribly bored and I have nothing else to do at home. I'll see about updating later but I dunno if I can...
  6. M

Fanfiction ► KH II: The Forgotten World

He, that comment made me laugh! Yes, Lectori-Chan, you're making me wish I did something more with my life instead of being obsessed with anime all the time... Mika wants to read more! :nahnah:
  7. M

Fanfiction ► Losing the Light

*claps hands* That was a fast update! And, of course, a good chapter none the less! Great job, Lectori-Chan!
  8. M

Er, I'm sorry for not updating today. I was currently writing another fanficiton and editing my signiture... you know, making it Mika-Mika! For the time being, if you want, go read my other fanfiction! It's called "Hidden Being" It made for a pretty good manga so I hope it can make a equally...
  9. M

Fanfiction ► Hidden Being

This is Mika's second fanfiction! Well, posted that is! Okay, here we go! Please enjoy it and try not to spray popcorn at the screen, thank you. Chapter One: A Dream and A Day "NOOOO!" Usagi awoke, her eyes snapped open. Usagi's ragged breath was the only sound that filled her room, besides...
  10. M

Arg! Noooo, stupid pirate film messing up my speech! Enduring my sister quoting was... hell. "I'm Jack Sparrow" and "My scar..." and all other things that made me want to punch her. Okay, well, enough about movie marathon and more about the next part of the chapter. Come on, stuff that short...
  11. M

*total shock* There were two spelling errors! NOOOOOOOOO! (grammatical freak) Ah, okay. Why I stayed up to watch the 5th Harry Potter Movie last night, I don't know. Ugh... Got home so late... Well, here's the next chapter!! PART ONE Kurai had been relaxing out on a tree limb. It was times...
  12. M

Okay, sorry about the wait. I am currentely, admitting this without shame, eating my breakfast as I type this post! Hmmm... Oh, I have to tell you this though. My friends and I are making a cosplay movie. The filming is on firdays, saturdays, and sundays. I can't post on those days cause' I'll...
  13. M

Fanfiction ► Losing the Light

AW! So KUWAII! Keep writing! SO ADORABLE! :thumbsup:
  14. M

Absoloutely wonderful! I am really starting too enjoy your chapters a lot. You've gotten better at adding description, which, of course, is a very good thing. :thumbsup:
  15. M

Fanfiction ► Blizz Fate

It doesn't matter the length because your writing style proves the point. It could be one paragraph and you'd be able to tell you're a fantastic writer. Update when you can! I'll check back!! ^_^
  16. M

Fanfiction ► Blizz Fate

As always, impressive work! Me wanna read more! You are getting better as time progresses... That can only be a good thing! :thumbsup:
  17. M

Fanfiction ► The Crossroads of Existence

Still, your writing skills never cease to be with the last chapters'. You're making a great fanficition and if you keep it up, the story will be within my top five... Which is very hard, believe me... *sticks up her thumb*
  18. M

Fanfiction ► I wanna feel something

You're an amazing writer! I know that when I want to enjoy something, this is the place to come and read! Your storyline is excellent. Between Roxas and Namine though, I'd wait to make the decision. See who you used more in point of view and then choose the one who has been used less. If it's...
  19. M

At first I thought, "Too little description" but you got better as the chapters progressed. I'm a little impressed at the fact that there was some progress in writing skill from chapter one to your most recent chapter. I'll chack in to your story now so keep writing! *Miaka-Rose petals, GO...
  20. M

Fanfiction ► The Crossroads of Existence

Simply superb! I love your chapters. You're turning into a telented writer! Keep it up! Mika will rate for the first time... 9/10. Only cause' I like your writing. Nyah-ha-han-su!
Back