• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

why video games are never in Greek

As you can read in the title,video games never have the Greek language available.Why?
  2. P

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

it is unfair!Not only that the games first be in public in Japan,but they make an better version of the games, only for there
  3. P

I think that squarenix is trying to torture us. Please,if you want an online version of KH,visit this site: http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/86894-kjingdom-hearts-online.html
  4. P

lexeus in CoM manga

Can you sent the picture of the manga,because manga hsn't come in Greece?
  5. P

I am thiking to start Japanese lessons so i will be able to a Japanese Playstation2 and KHFM+,KH2FM+
  6. P

why SE torture us and don't release KH2FM+ in tehe other world?
  7. P

Requirements for a Keyblade

They say that the keyblade goes to one tat has strong Heart but i thimk the keyblade is one's heart
  8. P

Kingdim Hearts final mix+ and Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix+ or death
  9. P

kjingdom Hearts ...ONLINE

Should they make an online version of Kingdom Hearts?:unsure:
  10. P

Thanks tepidshark for this tip
  11. P

How did you started playing Kingdom Hearts

I started playing because when i went to the shop,it was the onlygame that i could buy For Chain of Memories, i exchange it for a pokemon cassete from a friend. Finally kingdom Hearts 2 i bought as a copy in July.:thumbsup:
  12. P

codes

In youtube,i see many videos with kingdom hearts codes.Who can i activate them?
  13. P

How can i send the email?
Back