• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. pokepotterkhkids

Do any of you have any gaming tattoos?

I've had a L'cie mark since September, and I'm sitting here on my computer while I'm getting my nobody symbol tramp stamp done by my brother and sister in law. I was wondering if anyone has anything similar? I'm also getting 2 molnija marks, a zvezda, and a promise mark from vampire academy on...
  2. pokepotterkhkids

What am I doing online?

You're all insane. I've known this for years... So why am I back...?
  3. pokepotterkhkids

OMG LOOK! JAILBAIT-I MEAN POKEPOTTERKHKIDS IS BACK

And not jailbait anymore xD Hi guys! Miss me?
  4. pokepotterkhkids

First Jobs....

So I recently got hired at a Recording Studio... After applying at walmart, 3 targets, taco bell, toys r us, babies r us, hot topic, 4 gamestops, chuck e cheese, ect. ect. ect. This'll be my first job (and I suppose I'm lucky because I'm double-majoring in Theater/Film Performance, and Music...
  5. pokepotterkhkids

Anyone going to SacAnime?

Quinton Flynn, Tara Strong, Vic Mignogna, Troy Baker, & Ali Hillis are the guests for next months con
  6. pokepotterkhkids

Music ► Independent Music anyone?

I know this kid, went to elementary school with him, and on his fb I saw this and thought it was amazing. I Miss You (Final Mix) by Tyler Platt on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free Thoughts? Also we're thinking of recording together sometime :0
  7. pokepotterkhkids

College Newspaper

Well on Friday I found out I am second in command at my school of the school "paper" (We do it online). We get new people to be in charge every semester, and this is my SECOND SEMESTER OF FRESHMAN YEAR. This got me to wondering, what do you guys know about your schools paper? Do you read it...
  8. pokepotterkhkids

Have you seen this

Urban Dictionary: KH Insider It went up a few days ago. Thought it was funny. Sharing.
  9. pokepotterkhkids

Looking to buy all manga novels from KH2 vol2 on. CAnt find even on Amazon

Can someone link me to them? I wanna complete my collection (stopped buying them after local bookstore stopped selling them)
  10. pokepotterkhkids

It's time to talk about Halloween!

It's October, so I figured a Halloween discussion thread was needed. Answer the following questions and discuss 1) What are your plans for Halloween this year? 2) How old is too old to trick-or-treat in your opinion? 3) What are you going as? 4) Do you have special Halloween traditions? What...
  11. pokepotterkhkids

Best Smelling Fast Food Burger

I personally think its mcdonalds double cheeseburger. I like my burgers plain though, so that may have something to do with it. What about you guys?
  12. pokepotterkhkids

Birthday yesterday

My birthday was yesterday! It was great! Spend the whole day in the pool~
  13. pokepotterkhkids

"Wait, what?"

Long story short. I'm in independent study. I *thought* I was all on track to graduate on time so far. Turns out, not so much. I went to turn in some more work on Wednesday, and they inform me, I am to graduate May 19th THIS YEAR. If I were in regular high school, this May would've marked the...
  14. pokepotterkhkids

The Classics... Being overused

I loved the originals of Zelda and Mario, but once ps2, Gamecube, xbox, ect came out, it seems like they're only continuing series like these because they want to make more money. Not because they have ideas, which, most of the time, they obviously dont. It just makes me kinda sad, cause its...
  15. pokepotterkhkids

Help/Support ► I am officially a mother to be, for all the world to know and see

My stomach is bigger than my constantly growing boobs, I'm having to move my precious piano from my room to make room for a crib, I'm eating constantly (if im not eating im hungry), & My son was kicking my bladder every 5 seconds for what seemed like an hour. Oh, and I get to be the 1 in the...
  16. pokepotterkhkids

What are you eating/did you eat for breakfast/lunch/dinner?

What did you eat for your last 2-3 meals, along with what you'll eat at your next meal. DInner: Tacos Breakfast: PB&J sandwhich Lunch: Spagettios and maybe some doritos
  17. pokepotterkhkids

As some of you may know...

Modesto, California is voted one of the worst places in the US to live. I live there. Today I went to Love Modesto, a community event taking place twice every year, to help our community. At the gathering beforehand, where everyone got together in one place before going out to our specific...
  18. pokepotterkhkids

Great job mods!

Your april fools day prank is thouroughly annoying.
  19. pokepotterkhkids

Odd side effects of medication

When I was on anti-depressants, I could eat for hours straight, and not get fat. In fact I couldn't gain over 110 the entire time I was taking them, no matter what. I was getting pretty underweight, and when I stopped taking them, I gained weight again. Anyone else take any medication and have...
  20. pokepotterkhkids

Funny Names

Plenty of people have funny names. One of my best friends last name is Hosack, (hoe-sack), and it's really funny cause she is really skinny, blonde, and has the basic outside appearance stereotype of a high school whore. She's not, but still. Anyone else know some funny names?
Back