• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Jiminy's Journal

Ok, I'm almost done except i cant get the objectives for the Underworld Cups. (the ones you speak to Pain about,NOT the ones you speak to Hades about) Like,it says to get (I think) 5,000 or more in the Goddes of Fate Cup,but all I can ever get is around 900. And when I go to the Synthesis Notes...
  2. K

Importing KH+FM

ok i hav a slim PS2.do i need a different system to play it?and how do i import it(i just need a link to a thread that has all the info)does the game hav english voice acting and jap.subs,or is it all in japanese(subtitles and voice acting)
  3. K

Someone's theory

i went on youtube and there was this guy who made a video about what he thinks might be the secret video's meaning.i don't believe it fully,but here it is:terra is sora's dad and aqua is his mom.ven IS roxas,only when he first woke up.that's why he thinks there's such a bond between all three of...
  4. K

Secret Ending

I'm trying to get the secret ending.im working on completing jiminy's journal,and after i level up a few times i gonna try to beat sepriroth.am i missing any thing?im also going to try to make the ultima weapon.i think i can accomplish that,but does any body have any suggestions?
Back