• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

i think xion ...

I guess you guys are probably right. i mean it DOES make sense
  2. E

i think xion ...

but how could they find out who his original self was, plus why would they do that if there usuall is no trace of the original self of a nobody thanx for the clip
  3. E

i think xion ...

yes but roxas had the keyblade(fake) so they might have recruited him anyway, plus in the end he did turn on the orgonization, and is this a clip and if it is can somone post a link
  4. E

i think xion ...

what do you mean im a complete idiot and it is ok i get it a lot from my brother
  5. E

i think xion ...

yes but the dreams roxas had and talked about with axel might have given the name to them
  6. E

i think xion ...

only because at that time they already found out that roxas was soras nobody
  7. E

i think xion ...

I guess post mental ferocity has a point, but i never saw anything on where xemnas knew who roxas was.
  8. E

i think xion ...

yes but roxas doen not resemble sora so much so why would xion have to resemble kairi
  9. E

i think xion ...

how do you know they knew
  10. E

i think xion ...

yes but then wuldnt she have shown up in kh2, because we had already "killed" the ones in castle oblivion and the others including the leader xemnas?
  11. E

i think xion ...

yes but by kh2 xion was out of the picture
  12. E

i think xion ...

in kh2 she wielded the keyblade meaning she had the ability to wield it the entire time causing her nobody to be able to wield it. plus the transfer of her heart to sora would create another nobody, correct?
  13. E

i think xion ...

yes and at the beginning of all this info being fooun it was writen xion
  14. E

i think xion ...

but if the heart is taken in any way, shouldnt that in some way create another being
  15. E

i think xion ...

yes but what about when kairis heart transferred to soras body? wouldnt that create a nobody?
  16. E

i think xion ...

so it creates a single nobody when more than one heart is released?
  17. E

i think xion ...

yes but since there was more than one heart in one body shouldnt there be more than one nobody?
  18. E

i think xion ...

yes but since her heart was inside soras body that should have created a nobody to begin with but since sora re leased that heart shouldent that have slit and made a nother nobody even if sova has roxas
  19. E

i think xion ...

I think that xion is a second nobody of kairi because she supposedly sounds like xion and under the sircumstances of namine being created shouldnt there be a second nobody for kairi.
  20. E

Which boss was most Hard/annoying

I think it was when you fought demyx the second time
Back