• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

KH Insult-O-mania!!

Take out your anger on your most hated character, or just make fun of the ones you love! Example: Pence is sooo fat, when he passed by the T.V., we missed 3 commercials Mickey's soo short, he could do backflips under a bed Comment on the insult above you, then create your own!
  2. E

Rate the Username above you!

I just decided to try one of these games, so rate the username above you! I hate it 0/10 There's nothing up there!
  3. E

olympus colesseum

What?What's that supposed to mean?
  4. E

olympus colesseum

Yeah, it's probably a typo, just like in KH2, where in one of the Ansem reports, they spelled Xaldin's true name wrong. They put Dilin instead of Dilan, the fools. Fate and Destiny mean the same thing, though.
  5. E

Thoughts on Terra/Xehanort

Hmmm...when you put it that way....it seems believible, I guess. :) As the title says, these are my THOUGHTS, not some kind of theory I think is true. There are some questions in there, too. Apparently HadesDragon and others ,answered them. :P
  6. E

-Quote from HadesDragon- But Riku's appearance was not simply a variation of his appearance. He assumed the form of Xehanort's Heartless. Which would not be the case here. That's why I put question marks, I wasn't really sure. Sorry for double-posting!
  7. E

what the hell is wrong with japan

Ooooh, RIPPED! lol It's true, why do you have that username if ya think he's gay? tsk,tsk.
  8. E

what the hell is wrong with japan

I hate making fun of people, and trust me, they aren't gay.
  9. E

Well then, HadesDragon, why do you think the DS could be Xehanort? I mean, seeing as it split from the UEM like that...maybe they have some form of connection...but the UEM himself can't be Xehanort, that was in the past, anyway. I'm not saying the DS being Xehanort is impossible, though. AND I...
  10. E

I've just been thinking, how can Terra possibly be Xehanort? Terra and Xehanort are like, inverted. Terra has dark hair and light skin, and Xehanort has light hair and dark skin. Perhaps by the power of KH he changed, or he gave into the darkness and changed himself like Riku did? In one of...
  11. E

WHY?

Why do they keep using the 'air water earth' thing for their names? For example Sora maens Sky, Kairi has something to do with Water, and Riku means Earth. Ven means Sky, Aqua is obviously water, and Terra means Earth.(everyone probably knows that by now) But why does air, water, and earth...
  12. E

Assult of the Dreadnought: level 3

I was just wondering, does anyone have any tips on how to defeat the red Boss(whose name I can't recall) in the Gummi Route 'Assualt of the Dreadnought' level 3? On all of the levels in all of the other Gummi routes I have S rank +2 and up and all of my medal levels are 30. I just wish to...
  13. E

I need Boss help :(

I was just wondering, does anyone have any tips on how to defeat the red Boss(whose name I can't recall) in the Gummi Route 'Assualt of the Dreadnought' level 3? On all of the levels in all of the other Gummi routes I have S rank +2 and up and all of my medal levels are 30. I just wish to...
  14. E

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

To tell you the truth, I beat it in one week! (I was in a race with a friend) And, of course, I won. Since I was bored, I finished all the gummi routes with the medal level at thirty, and with S rank +2 and up.( except for Assualt of the Dreadnought, level 3. I CAN'T BEAT THE BOSS IN THE END...
  15. E

Help Fighting Axel

Yeah, just try it with 0 cards, I guess...
  16. E

Help Fighting Axel

I beat him on the first try, so I don't understand why it's so hard...
Back