• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Scars...

Well... this may end up having nothing to do with the game in the end... but... we get to play both Saix and Xigbar in 358/2 and i noticed that they both have scars.... I dont want to jump into conclusions but maybe theyre battle scars from the past EDIT:as from fighting Terra or someone...
  2. S

import

SWAP MAGIC :D i bought mine's there
  3. S

Xigbar's VERY INTERESTING words

correct me if im wrong.... i think leon uses a gunblade not a keyblade
  4. S

Xigbar's VERY INTERESTING words

GAWDDD and you found this on your 3rd time??? this is old news. i think hes referring to ven terra and aqua.
  5. S

Help/Support ► Graduation song ideas

GRADUATION~vitamin c ;3
  6. S

7 7,07 baby

On CNN they showed a baby born on 7 7,07 weighing 7 pounds and 7 ounces. He was also born on the seventh hospital floor and his dad's birthday is on 7 7. The baby's parents were married on 7 7.... lololol???? Coincedence???? XD
  7. S

Passion...But Spanish

BEAUTIFUL..... IMO it sounds more fantasy like in spanish :D
  8. S

Fencing

Anyone here fence? i bet hardly anyone does but just wondering :] its a really awesome sport too
  9. S

Catcher in the Rye

Totally recommend this book to every one old enough to handle swearing :P Any ways it really touched my heart hearing Holden's issues in life. READ IT NOW
  10. S

Jefferey Star

scares the sh*t out of me
  11. S

Which character do you hate in CoM?

axel is a b*stard :D nuff said
Back