• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

The biggest challenge!!!

It takes time and strategizing. You won't get it in one battle that is for sure
  2. T

Fanfiction ► .Hack//E.P.//vol. 1 legacy

I got to hand it to you. You kept me at the edge of my seat. You are really good. I look forward to the next episode.
  3. T

O_O I was not expecting that. THAT WAS TOTALLY AMAZING AND UNEXPECTED!!! Man I can't wait for the next episode. Keep up the good work.
  4. T

Dude!!! I must say, this is the best fanfic I have read since I have been on this. You make a very good story writer. I look forward to the next part.
  5. T

Help/Support ► Please pray with me

It is great that she is recovering physically, but, like Dogenzaka said, physically is only half the battle. I will continue to pray for her.
  6. T

Help/Support ► Please pray with me

Man that is terrible. I will definitely be praying for her. This a very tough time she is going through now. Please keep us posted on how she is doing. My families prayers go out to her.
  7. T

Spiritual Warfare

Here is something to think about. As a Christian, can you have another weapon, besids a sword, as a spiritual weapon. I know in Ephesians it says the take up the Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God, but can you have more than one weapon. Please give me biblical references with your...
  8. T

The first time you fight riku

I beat him the first time against him. I got used to dodging his attack then attacking him from the side. That was the key to winning, for me. I only continued to beat Riku for the experience points, but mostly for the potions. If I didn't take him on then it was Titus, Wakka, and Selphie...
Back