• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Wierd Language

I don't know if you guys noticed this, but in KH1 and KH2, if you look at buildings they will often have neon signs with strange letters on them. In Twilight Town, almost everything in the world is written in this strange language, and the same is true for TWTNW and Traverse Town. However, the...
  2. P

My little theory..

My theory: The DS = the young Xehanort we knew as Ansem. Isn't it possible? DS was a sidekick to Master Xehanort, he is nearly annihilated, suffers severe memory loss and when Ansem the wise took him in he gave him the only name he could remember: Xehanort. It makes sense, doesn't it? I mean...
  3. P

Speculation: 358/2 Organization Multiplayer Gameplay

Wow. it's official, you'll be able to play ANY organization member in 358/2 Days. The gameplay for each character will be different. I assume the Roxas will fight like he did in KH2. But I'm curious to hear what you guys think the other members will be like to play as. My theories: Xemnas...
  4. P

I have absolutely no idea what's going on.

Hi there. Some of you might vaguely remember me - I just recently moved and have been without internet for a month or so. From where I left off, everyone was still trying to figure outif the bald unknown was Xehanort, how Ven was related to Sora, and stuff like that. But now, coming back on...
Back