• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Organization Sleights

So what's your favourite sleights out of the organization? Even thought some sleights can be a pain in the butts. Vexen-Silde Break (I like how he make a giant ice sword coming from his hand) Axel-firetooth Larxene-Blade Storm Zexion-Dark Punisher (Its funny how he use it, its like he is...
  2. P

Favorite Season

What is you favorite season Spring Summer Fall Winter Mine would have to be spring or summer. ;o)
  3. P

Kuja VS Sephiroth

Which one of these characters do you like best and/or win in a battle. I like Kuja more then Sephiroth, but I think that Sephiroth would win in a fight but I'm not to sure though.
  4. P

Attack of the Ninjas

Hi-ya! Ok so who would win in a fight with each other in a battle? Name: Rikimaru (Tenchu) Specialties: Stealth Kills, Grappling Hook, Poison Rice Weaknessce: Overconfidence, Prematurely Gray Hair Name: Ryu Hyabusa (Ninja Gaiden) Specialties: Wall Jump, Hand to Hand Combat, Throwing Shuriken...
  5. P

Vincent VS Dante

Who would win in a fight with each other? You be the judge. Vincent from FF7 or Dante form DMC.
  6. P

New 358/2 day info

New info of 358/2 days info has come up on kh-vids.net check it out Even more 358/2 Day Info - KH-Vids.Net Forum Big think to Xaldin
  7. P

Pets

I don't know if there is a thread like this or not, but any way do you have pets and if you do what kind of pets do you have. I have 2- DOGS 3-CATS 2- BIRDS
  8. P

Kingdom Hearts Cheats

CAN SOMEONE CLOSE THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!!! I MASS UP.
  9. P

358/2 days FF

Do you think that we would see any FF characters in the game beside the ones in Twilight Town, like Could, Leon, etc?
  10. P

Zack (FF) VS Terra (KH)

I know its a little early to think who would win but I thought it would be fun to think of it any how. So who do you think would win in a duel? Zack from FF or Terra from KH.
  11. P

COM Battle System

Who like the COM battle system like using the cards to do battle? I like it overall it was different way to battle and it made it more challenging. Some time it was a pain in the butt, like you have to reload your cards during battles, but it was still fun I think.
  12. P

358/2 days VA

I was just wondering do you think that 358/2 day will have VA? It would be nice to hear Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen, Zexion, and Lexaeus english va. Some games for the DS have VA so maybe this game will also maybe I hope. Well that all for now off to bed I go. :sleep:
  13. P

Siax vs Marluxia

Who would win? Marluxia: The Graceful Assassion and lord of Castle Oblivion or Siax: Luna Diviner and second in command. Would Marluxia win or Siax? You decide.
  14. P

Life On Other Planet

Do any one believe life on other planets? I do or I believe their can be. I believe their can be intelligent life on other planets, they can be smarter then us how know and I'm not talking about little green man either. Their are millions of stars/planets out their that we don't know about...
  15. P

14th Weapon

Ok so Nomura said that they got a weapon made for the 14th member, I would like to here your thought on what kind of weapon(s) you think she might have or what weapon(s) would be cool for her to have/use. I was thinking maybe some kind a whip like weapon or bow and arrows. I know we don't know...
  16. P

Vincent vs Xigbar

Ok would win Vincent Valentine or Xigbar, their both amazing characters. I can't make up my mind who would win, but I think that Xigar would win.
  17. P

Zexion vs Luxord

Zexion vs Luxord, book vs cards They both have the same kind of battle strategy, it would be a close match don't you think. Who do you think would win?
  18. P

DS Problem

Ok I just got a ds lite today and I leat it charg like the book said to, but no light is on to tell me if it charging or not. When I try to turn the power on nothing is happening. Can you help me? I hope I made my self clear on what I said.
  19. P

New KH games

Do you guys think that these games are 3 storys in 1 game for one system 3 storys in 1 game for 3 different system do you think its 3 storys seperate for one system 3 storys for 3 different system Your thoughts
  20. P

TIFA VS LARXENE

OK THIS IS TIFA VS LARXENE SHOW DOWN WHO WOULD WIN LARXENE IS MORE FAR RANGE ATTACKS AND TIFA IS MORE CLOSE RANGE ATTACKS I WOULD THINK MAY BE LARXENE WOULD WIN BUT TIFA IS PRETTY TUFF SO SHE HAS A GOOD CHANCE OF BEATING LARXENE.
Back