• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Is there a US Re:Coded Guide???

I got the game today and I ask about the guide and they didn't have it too. So I just got the game. When I got bbs I got the guide with it. I'm hoping that the guide comes out soon. I like looking at my guides because you never no when you wont have the internet.
  2. P

Any idea if there is going to be a Strategy Guide?

I'm sure their will be one. Every KH game that I got I got the book, I think that it come out the same time as the game.
  3. P

New Screenshots- Enchanted Dominion

Wow cool. I can't wait to fight Dragon Maleficent again. I injoy kicking her but.
  4. P

New Degenki Interview

Re: Dengeki Interview This was a great read. I can wait for bbs.
  5. P

The New Features in NA/PAL

I like all of them but I can only pick so I pick the new bosses.
  6. P

BBS collectors edition in Germany

Congratulations to Germany.
  7. P

new re:coded pictures

Thank for the pic. I can't wait to get my hands on them.
  8. P

3 Re:coded scans (clear scans)

Thank for the scans they look great. I'm loving the full body spirits.
  9. P

New Birth By Sleep screens

Look great can't wait to play the game.
  10. P

New Scans

Nice, it look like fun. I can't wait to pick it up.
  11. P

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded E3 Trailer!

Awesome! I too like the full body sprites.
  12. P

Message from the KINGDOM - Release date for Re:Coded

It would be nice if we had a worldwide release. But I'm going to wait and see what happens but that seem like what their doing hopefully.
  13. P

No Re:coded ANYTHING?!

Yay I was a little sad that nothing come up about re:coded but I happy that I know that its coming over.
  14. P

Interview Famitsu

Ok thank for clearing that up.
  15. P

Interview Famitsu

Sound cool. I can't wait to get re:coded and learn more about kh3d. So kh re:coded and kh3d is not the two mystery games that we thought and their is one more coming? Did I get that right? And it look like he coming to E3 next year.
  16. P

Who would have you liked to see voiced as Aqua?

I don't think about voices at all because I don't what to be disappointed if the voices is not what I had in mind, but any way I fine Aqua's voice just fine.
  17. P

What about the impact Nomura promised us?

^ I'm glad that 3ds is backwards compatible. I'm happy with E3 myself I liked the news thay had.
  18. P

KH 3DS - Confirmed

I'm happy and I'm mad. I'm mad because the game is on 3ds and I'm going have to buy it if I want to play it but I'm happy that its a new game and 3ds can play other ds games on it (what I've read). But I don't get it way would they say something about a new kh game at E3 and not TGS?
  19. P

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

Re: e3 english trailer Can't wait for the game to come out and I love the voices.
  20. P

why do so many people dislike 358/2 days

The missions was repetitive the org's didn't have more of a development that I was hoping and it would of been nice if they put wi-fi in the game. But I still like it
Back