• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Shadow Castle???

In thew screen when Terra is fighting the new enemy, we have never seen it before right? If you look back a while at the secret trailer from KH2FM+ It looks like it could be the shadow that is under Kingdom Hearts when it is summoned. I don't know if it is a castle at all, but it looks...
  2. O

Real Heartless=No Heart

You all know how there are only two REAL types of Heartless/ The Shadow and NeoHeartless. But if you ever realized that when you defeat them they don't release a heart unlike the made Heartless with the symbol. Could there be a reason for this??? And if they are the True Heartless why don't...
  3. O

Lets See Names!!!

Ok What do you guys think the names of the Keyblades used by Terra, Aqua, Ven, UEM, and DS are??? Terra/ Earth Shatterer Aqua/ Heavenly Tide Ven/ Sonic Clash UEM/ Deatiny Destroyer DS/ Eternal Suffering Lone Wolf started a thread on something similar I just made it into a new thread. Give him...
  4. O

What Is He???

Ok so what is the Dark Soldier??? Is it indeed a person? Is it a Dark Reincarnate? Is it a part of the UEM? Is it a Chaser captured by the or one that gave into the Darkness? Is it a trapped heart wanting to get free? Why does it have such incredible power? I think that it must have a...
  5. O

Nature plays a role???

Could the next KH game have another coinsidence like the meteor shower in the first KH? With the falling meteors it obviously did something to the worlds. Because after the meteor showers Kairi came to Destiny Islands. Maybe the in the next game there will be something like that? Let me know...
  6. O

Dark Castle or Hidden Castle???

Alright at the end of the secret video in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ there appears to be some kind of Fortress. It seems that the rocks that the Mage rose up were formed into a Castle. It has the qualities of all the Castles that we have seen. Castle Oblivion Villians Vale Radiant Gardens...
  7. O

Xigbar Watching The End???

Ok so Xigbar said that he saw the 3 Soldiers with the Keyblades, right? If he saw this whole ordeal take place where exactly was he? He is obviously not seen on the Battlefield where was he watching from? could this have taken place near some kind of Fortress that he could have watched safely...
  8. O

Was Terra Too Tired???

Alright in the first secret movie we see at the very beginning a DRAGON type monster. It appears to be the SAME one that Xemnas uses to fight Sora. It has Axels weapons clearly visible on it. Why is it there? Did the Dark Mage send it after him? Did Terra defeat it all on his own? Because he...
  9. O

Too young to be a wielder?

Ok so if Riku was supposed to be the Origional Keyblade Weilderthat would explain why he was able to see the Keyhole in Destiny Islands. But if he could see the Keyhole why didn't he have a Keyblade? Was he too young to be able to use such a weapon? Tell me your opinions.
  10. O

The Keyblade Retired

Ok so since Sora Riku and Kairi finally got back to the island what is going to happen to their Keyblades? Will they keep it around to keep up and practice? Or just show it off? If they use the Keyblades against eachother something really cataclymisic might happen. "My Opinion". Will they...
  11. O

Dark Chosen Ones

Ok so if the keyblade is supposed to be a weapon created for a special purpose "to keep the realms in balance". Why would the Keyblade choose someone that has a Dark or Evil heart to be one of its weilders. I believe that 2 different kinds were made. Good and Bad to state simply. Why I am not...
  12. O

Thats Sick!!!!!

What I don't understand is why Xemnas has the Armor and Keyblade of Aqua in the secret part of the basement of the castle. It is obviously a dungeon of some kind because there are six cells than the one holding Aquas Armor. How does he have it in the first place. And "WHY". I am stumped.
  13. O

Nobody Slain!!!

At the end of the KH2 game secret trailer the creature that Terra is standing on closely resembles the Dragon Xemnas used to fight Sora and friends. It has Axels weapons clearly on the front of it. But if this scene took place before Xemnas lost his memories the Dragon would mot have been slain...
  14. O

Shadow a Castle???

At the end of the Final Mix+ trailer the rocks that the Bald Mage are standing on seem to resemble the castle in Radiant Garden and Castle Oblivion. When Terra looks up to face the Mage he and the Heartless type "THING" are standing on some kind of fortress. I believe that the three castles are...
  15. O

Keyblades Without Keychains

In the Kingdom Hearts Final Mix+ secret video I realized that all of the Knights had Keyblades without Keychains. But the Bald Mage has a keyblade with a keychain. If the kaeblades without the keychains are supposed to bring out the Keyblades true form and power why does the bald gut not have...
Back