• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Pablo

knock knock

Seeing if anyone's here. It's kind of a sister piece to one I did a little while ago. I wanted to get back into the swing of things.
  2. Pablo

sup

It's more or less a WIP cause I don't know what to do with it anymore full size idk edit jk not full size cause downscaling
  3. Pablo

I should go

It was a request
  4. Pablo

/title

Got bored. Here's a few more of those 'posters'.
  5. Pablo

nia

So my friend and I are working on a concept. The basic idea behind it has a heavy emphasis on colors and physics. Changing the color palette changes the physics, etc.
  6. Pablo

I have a problem

and its an obsession with letterboxing. I'm sorry guys! http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7061/sanctuaryt.jpg it's big. UPDATE http://imageshack.us/a/img546/139/sanctuaryflip.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img402/2739/sanctuarydark.jpg
  7. Pablo

Spanish Sahara

jesus diddly i dont know what im doing anymore v3
  8. Pablo

Adobe CS2 - if you want it, come and get it

If any of you non-photoshop users are interested and don't want to do anything...illegal, Adobe is giving out CS2 for free. I'd download it if I were you. Link
  9. Pablo

I bet your mother would be proud, Wiseman

So my sister is a huge Harry Potter fan and I thought it'd be a pretty neat idea to make her a little something and get a canvas print of it. I'm just not really sure which one would look better on a print.
  10. Pablo

It's Time: Digital Media's Annual Secret Santa!

Alright, it's final here, so get ready! Secret Santa Hosted by Pablo So this is a thing that us Digital Media residence like to hold every year. All you need to do is sign up, I will set up pairs, PM you who you are a secret santa for, and then you let the magic happen and make them something...
  11. Pablo

Yeah, this ones for you too!

As many of you may or may not have already noticed, we here at KHI are hosting an Annual Holiday Contest. What is this you ask? Well, to put it simply, it is a contest held for the entire forums to get real creative. What do you have to do? Basically all that you need to do is make some real...
  12. Pablo

Lets get some juices flowing

As many of you may or may not have already noticed, we here at KHI are hosting an Annual Holiday Contest. What is this you ask? Well, to put it simply, it is a contest held for the entire forums to get real creative. What do you have to do? Basically all that you need to do is make some real...
  13. Pablo

How Strange, Innocence

yeah its a remake but i dont care :c go.
  14. Pablo

Sooo

Seems we have ourselves a little situation here. No one has been active at all since the summer ended. Yeah I get it, we have things to do, like school, which is totally fine. I'm just curious as to where all of our mindsets are at and stuff. So what do you guys want? Throw stuff at me. Ideas...
  15. Pablo

tumbleweeds are rollin

its quite depressing actually just some poster like stuff. they look best not on stampy also
  16. Pablo

Songs for Wolves

well now...
  17. Pablo

The Medium [Project Planning]

Okay, so a while back, I had this idea about bringing a sort of news blog type of thing to this section. Basically I, and possibly a few others, would just create threads about certain topics in the creative media field that we thought were interesting and by doing so would generate a lot of...
  18. Pablo

sploosh

it was a request
  19. Pablo

some islands here

oh right i forgot i have somewhere to post photos i take everyone ignores me on tumblr ): the second one is actually me but i like it :c
  20. Pablo

Sister, Pt. 1

So yeah, now that the competition started, I'm curious
Back