• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

KH Computer Remake

wow it sounds cool any idea when u can post any pictures like you said
  2. D

Email from Square Enix

Yea but dont give up what if they let us down already but what if they send both of them out on the same day that would be nice but so are some dreams im not giving up hope but it looks slime
  3. D

Rikus nobody?

Did riku turn into a heartless which i think he did then what happend to his nobody or was one not made i wasnt sure if he did turn into a heartless but i was wondering
  4. D

Xigbar's VERY INTERESTING words

o thx i just saw that and didnt know
  5. D

yea but i was whatching a scene when i redid the game and when he is ighting threw the tron world heartless he kills them and a heart goes in the air so i thought only keyblade kills could do that because in another scene i saw jack kill heartless and a heart didnt fly up so im confused
  6. D

yea i noticed it to but i have a question also i fill so stupid but does leon use a keyblade if he dosent theres another question can someone plz tell me
Back