• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Opinion on Demyx

he is the smexiest studmuffin i've ever seen. end of story ^_^
  2. P

Organization XIII Heartless

...volcanic lord is only hot rock (i.e magma=hot rock=Lexaeus) but otherwise, yeah that's pretty spot on. lol.
  3. P

i have a question

because Kingdom Hearts is riddled with yaoi hints...that and the fact that THEY'RE ALL EMO-TASTIC!!! I'm surprised they didn't start to wear make-up yet (no offence to any emos out there.)
  4. P

i found a kid that looks like Riku

wow....this is a pretty lame April Fool's Joke...even worse than my friend's dog dieing mysteriously.
  5. P

quick question..

okay, when a heart is lost, a heartless and a nobody form, correct? So would that make Sora a heartless? since he lost his heart and he made a nobody(roxas)?
  6. P

....?

hmm...well, i don't know if this's in the right place but...okay, i have this friend...let's call her may. now may likes this guy she's really good friends with...lets call him Pete(lolz) anyway, May isn't sure if pete likes her back, and she doesn't want to ruin their friendship, but she...
  7. P

Jin from Samurai Champloo is...

...O.O you didn't know Saix was jin?:angry: Where have you been, under a rock? j/k, j/k....but seriously though...>_<
  8. P

Org. members 7-12 names

...CURSE YOU!!!!!! w/e, i still like lumaria the best...great job:thumbsup:
  9. P

Org. members 7-12 names

i got it! Lumaria for marluxia!(i hope no one else posted this before me......someone probably did >.>)
  10. P

HELP!!!!!

i hope this is in the right forum but...does anyone know of any...ahem "black" anime characters i could cosplay as? i mean i want to be authentic(not that there's anything wrong with a 'tan' fuu, kairi, or namine, but...) i just don't want people saying "oh you can't be her, it's not right"...
  11. P

Larxene's book from CoM Manga

....just wondering, how are sadistic, sadism, and sadist pronounced?
  12. P

The Deaths of Organization XIII

hmmm maybe Sora's just stupid(VERY stupid...), i mean does take orders from basically anyone who says they're good....even if they're not(i mean COME ON! they obviosly have emotions! just look at demyx., you can't fake that...being a wimp....j/k >v<) but seriously, the org isn't bad at all,they...
  13. P

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

hmm..the stupidest is calling donald while i'm fighting hades. Um, why would you use fire on a guy who uses fire???!?!??!/1/i hate donald to this day.....:cursing::cursing:
Back