• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ralor Penwat

Hey. back again for now

Back. Don't know if anyone would remember me. But hey. (Obligatory RIP Inferno.....)
  2. Ralor Penwat

I'm back

Well, if I get into this place again. I've missed this place. It's kind of barren compared to how it was in the good old days, though.
  3. Ralor Penwat

Oh Sup KHI?

I was one of your inferno regulars. I still drop by every now and then. I see things have thinned out since the switch to 4.0. I miss you guys. But I just don't know what to do here.
  4. Ralor Penwat

What do you think the "3D" stands for?

Perhaps Dawn, Darkness, and Dusk? Not particularly in any specific order.
  5. Ralor Penwat

I've done it! I've finally done it!

You need to get a table of stat enhancements for everybody now. And transformations.
  6. Ralor Penwat

Percy Jackson FC

The books are amazing, the movie was okay but it didn't follow the book well at all. If you don't like the series then shut up and leave now, thanks, bye. Also, post what book you are in, so we know when to use spoiler tabs, I am on book 3, but am only a few paragraphs in. Active Members...
  7. Ralor Penwat

Favorite mission mode character?

Dual Wield/Two Become One Roxas Zero Gear Axel Oblivion/Way to Dawn Riku Dream Sword/ Bond of Flame Sora Star Seeker/Kingdom Key D Ω Mickey (DO A BARREL ROLL!)
  8. Ralor Penwat

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS Zack, Nice. Now all we need is a Zack, Sephy, and Cloud scene.
  9. Ralor Penwat

Best Day Ever!!

Day 357+358 are tied...... 1. Awesome fights 2. Awesome music
  10. Ralor Penwat

Master's Circle

Anyone have it? I'm clueless as to what these abilities do. I need 56 more Mission Crowns too.
  11. Ralor Penwat

Demyxs name

Lea(Lee) Is Axel's true name, in BBS if we hear of Lee I'd assume they are speaking of Lea.
  12. Ralor Penwat

santcuary and its backwards lyrics.

She says these phrases in both: I need more affection than you know. I need true emotions. There are others but I'm lazy and I can only remember those two.
  13. Ralor Penwat

Anti-____

Yeah, I like the 10 mission crowns they give 1st time. :/ Xiggy no show at all. My friend and I tried.
  14. Ralor Penwat

KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! Not Particularly funny, but a little. On the borderline of PG-13.
  15. Ralor Penwat

Significance of the title

1. SAR say so. SAR never lie. 2. True 3. No. That was the real Twilight Town. It's that A. Diz built all twilight town to replicate the real one. This includes Twilight Mansion. The double Twilight Towns were TT/TWTNW. This. Also, it makes more sense why TT looked familiar to Sora through it...
  16. Ralor Penwat

Anti-____

A few missions in Mission Mode turn Character Enemies into Anti-Form these forms are more powerful by far and have weapons, anyone else catch one? Confirmed: Saix Unconfirmed: Riku (Day 358)
  17. Ralor Penwat

A few things I don't quite understand

:/ *shrugs* I know logic is phail, but didn't we establish already that it seemed half-baked? Also, Roxas lost Xion, and Sora could remember her through him.... So Oblivion.... Once again, whole thing is kinda half-baked.
  18. Ralor Penwat

A few things I don't quite understand

What if Oblivion wasn't Riku so much as the ones they feel they have lost, Riku was lost as far as Sora knew, and he knew Kairi was safe.
  19. Ralor Penwat

Sora in Days?

Yes, yes you can, I just gots to gets more heart points to get Zero Gear. I have Mystery Gear, after that I'll get Casual Gear, How do you get mickey again?
  20. Ralor Penwat

THINGS THAT MADE YOU LOL IN DAYS

Demyx getting a broom, Xigbar's trumpets, and Roxas's Auger from the Mystery Gear
Back