• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Destati

Hey, does anyone know the words to the song "Destati" from the KH soundtrack? Here's a link to find the song: Music on demand, free music without download | Deezer
  2. T

Where is Sora's soul?

Something occured to me that doesn't really make sense. When Roxas was created, he had the body and soul left over from Sora when he became a heartless. However, when Sora returned, how did he regain his body and soul if Roxas had them? Did he ever actually regain his soul and body? Did he...
  3. T

Ansem the extrairdinary heartless

This thread could belong in KHI, but it concerns theories and other elements which make it appropriate for the future. It is widely known and accepted that heartless act purely on impusle. They make their decisions based on what is coming their way, not on past experiences. That being said, how...
  4. T

Memory and the Soul

Is it known whether memory is tied to the heart or to the soul. Because, if you think about it, do heartless, who are only hearts, show any signs of memory? No... (besides Ansem). Do Nobodies, who are a Soul and body, have memory? Yes... (Except for Xemnas to some extent). I think that memory is...
  5. T

The errant soul

A body cannot exist, or live, without a soul. If the soul leaves the body, the body and heart die. Or, if the body dies, the soul leaves the body. However, if the soul is removed forcefully, the body would die, but what of the heart left behind? If a person dies, the soul goes on, but if the...
  6. T

SoulEater/Way to Dawn

I have been wondering something. We know that Riku's Keyblade transformed from the SoulEater to the Way to Dawn. Now, before it became the Way to Dawn Keyblade, what was it? Was it even a keyblade? What could the "deeper meaning" behind its aquisition be?
  7. T

Emblem Heartless

I know that it was Xehanort who created the Emblem Heartless. However, is there significant evidence to suggest that they did not exist until Xehanort created them? Could they have existed before? Could someone else have created them before him?
  8. T

Kairi's Keyblade

Something has been bugging me... what exactly is Kairi's Keyblade? Where did she get it? Does she actually ever weild it? Does it have a keychain? Does anyone have a picture of it? Just wondering.
  9. T

Theory on Terra, Aqua and Ven

This thought came to me when I was reading another thread. We know what happens to the darkness in someone's heart when they lose it: it becomes a heartless, and what's left over is a nobody (provided the person had a strong heart). But what happens to the light in someone strong's heart? I...
  10. T

Princesses of Heart

Something has been bugging me. Kairi has a nobody (Namine) because she lost her heart at Ansem's mercy. But what about the other Princesses of Heart? They lost their hearts (momentarily) too, did they not? So do they have nobodies? Just wondering. Don't flame me.
  11. T

Sephiroth and Cloud in KH2

Something has been bugging me. How is Sephiroth related to Cloud, as far as Kingdom Hearts goes? Is Sephiroth his nobody or something? And how come Cloud is the only one who can eliminate him? By that, I mean IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2! Not in Final Fantasy, because I have already played that game...
  12. T

UEM (Bald guy) = Xehanort's somebody?

Well, there's this theory going around that I thought was pretty interesting. For those of you who haven't heard it, here it is: The Bald guy in the secret video could be Xehanort's Somebody. At the end, when he is being "Taken Up" dom Hearts, he could be going to get Xehanort (his...
Back