• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Destati

Hey, does anyone know the words to the song "Destati" from the KH soundtrack? Here's a link to find the song: Music on demand, free music without download | Deezer
  2. T

The REAL bad guys of KH2

See, Organization XIII's trick is working on all of you!!! Well, most of you anyways. They have no hearts, and in trying to get them back, they make you feel sorry for them, and make you feel like they are feeling great sorrow, when really, they have no feelings, so they're just laughing their...
  3. T

NEW ENEMY SYMBOL!!!

There is even the possibility that this is the symbol of Terra and Ven... seeing as they're wearing it...
  4. T

Where is Sora's soul?

Something occured to me that doesn't really make sense. When Roxas was created, he had the body and soul left over from Sora when he became a heartless. However, when Sora returned, how did he regain his body and soul if Roxas had them? Did he ever actually regain his soul and body? Did he...
  5. T

KHII Soundtrack

I like most of the songs from the soundtrack, and I listen to most of them. The only ones I hate are the ones from Atlantica. Come to think about it, I hated everything about Atlantica...
  6. T

a question about Axel and Roxas

All nobodies can act like they have hearts, they can fake emotions, and they remember what it was like to have a heart (except for Xemnas, since his memory is a little screwy). Now, Roxas seems to have more of a heart, but that's from his incredibly close connection with Sora. Axel was good...
  7. T

Oathkeeper

Oh my goodness! How can a simple discussion about Oathkeeper turn into this profound speculation into the realm of twilight? Hmmmm... I'd add my thoughts and views, but I'm tired and lazy, and KershaFangs pretty much hit the nail on the head. Sorry Key To Destiny, but I'm with her. And besides...
  8. T

SoulEater/Way to Dawn

Ah! Too much light and dark stuff Key To Destiny. I'm not sure if I get what you're talking about. And yes, you do walk along me.
  9. T

Keyblades?

Well, there are obviously more that one keyblade, as has been proven in Birth By Sleep. The issue of Sora double weilding has been discussed in many forums, but I personally think that there is no better explination for it than the guys at Square wanting the game to look cooler. And about...
  10. T

Anybody else notice?

Welcome! For most scenes, you see Sora, Donald, and Goofy with their equiped weapons, so those scenes are made to be modified according to which weapons you have equiped. However, for that scene, which is so extremely epic, they just have the same scene no matter what.
  11. T

Ansem the extrairdinary heartless

This thread could belong in KHI, but it concerns theories and other elements which make it appropriate for the future. It is widely known and accepted that heartless act purely on impusle. They make their decisions based on what is coming their way, not on past experiences. That being said, how...
  12. T

Emblem Heartless

I personally think that it's a possibily (and a pretty valid one at that) that the UEM could have started research on the heartless. He might have even have created the heartless, as OmniChaos thinks...
  13. T

Memory and the Soul

Yes, I know. However, do we know any heartless that retain their human form, other than Ansem. He is probably a special case, due to his "superhuman qualities". However, it is true that Sora retained his memory even as a heartless, however, he may be a special case himself too...
  14. T

Memory and the Soul

Is it known whether memory is tied to the heart or to the soul. Because, if you think about it, do heartless, who are only hearts, show any signs of memory? No... (besides Ansem). Do Nobodies, who are a Soul and body, have memory? Yes... (Except for Xemnas to some extent). I think that memory is...
  15. T

Castle oblivion & Twilight Town Manor????

Yes. That way, DiZ could supervize constantly, and they wouldn't have the dangers of Castle Oblivion around.
  16. T

Can keyblade really broken

Yes. It would make sense that if a person lost all hope, or, in other words, the strength of their heart, then thier Keyblade could break. Nice theory!
  17. T

KHII Soundtrack

That's O.K., we all are!!! And yes, I have all of the soundtrack to both games (but not CoM) on my iPod too. Well, I don't actually have an iPod, but a Creative Zen, but that's not important.
  18. T

KHII Soundtrack

Yes, I actually do have it (I downloaded it) and yes, I actually listen to it. We may be the only ones... ...
  19. T

WHAT!?!?!?! When? If you're talking about Ven's, his is non-keychained. If not, when EVER did a keyblade break?
  20. T

I'm with Wolfedawg on this one. The Keyblade is a tied directly to a person's heart, thus having the strength of his heart. And, for the record, we don't even know if Ven's weapon is really a Keyblade, or at least the Keyblade we know. We can't begin to compare 2 weapons that may not even be the...
Back