• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

RE: CoM, created to answer questions?

RE: CoM, created to answer questions? My thoughts are that this game was created to answer two simple questions. These questions are: Did Marluxia really died? We know that in CoM Sora defeats Marluxia and he seals the door like that Marluxia is still alive so that he doesn't escape. The third...
  2. M

Sephiroth, Knowing about the keyblade's existence?

When you're about to battle Sephiroth, Donal tells him that weird sword is the keyblade. He then says: "So that's a keyblade," Implifying that he knew of the keyblade's existence, then he says: "I wonder if it'll change it's mind once I defeat you," Implifying that he knew how the keyblade...
  3. M

Riku and MX, connected?

Let's start at the very begining, KH1. Let's get where Xehanort's Heartless begins to trick Riku into power and he begins to posses his body. We all know that Xehanort Heartless had no specific form before possesing Riku, rigtht? My point? All im saying is that when Xehanort's Heartless began to...
  4. M

RPG

Sorry if im ruining anything in the thread but, i need some help with the RPG. How do i even enter in the RPG games!
  5. M

Help Message

Sorry if I sound like a total n00b but, how do I delete a message? I go to the Edit/Delete button and all it does is take me to edit the message! I can't no delete option. So can someone please help me!
  6. M

KH3 Theory: Reversed Sanctuary

Everyone has heard of the hidden message in the KH2 theme song, Sactuary. So heres my theory that has a link with the future revelation on Xenahort and Riku: Reversed Sanctuary: I think that the song resembles a part of a revelation on Xenahort' past and Riku's doings while Sora was in slumber...
  7. M

DS Vs PSP

Which is better for you? The DS? Or the PSP? Ilike the DS! It has more resistance than the PSP! So whichs better for you?
  8. M

Rpg

I can see in the menubar a RPG menu, whats's that for?
  9. M

Router help!

I have a question, if theres a "wireless router", theres a "wire router" rigth? Can some1 answer this question, because I need to know so that I can play in "Wi-Fi".
Back