• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

could this happen?

We all know Sora fought Terra in FM+ well to do that wouldn't Sora have to travel back in time to actually get to Terra and would it alter the events in BBS and why would Terra just happen to be there my list of questions goes on and on one more thing i think Terra was at that place because...
  2. K

I am gonna import it but i need help

Like the title says i am gonna order KHIIFM+ this weekend but i want to know where you can find it for less than $75.00 plus which swap magic is better the original swap magic or the swap magic coder?? :confused: Thanks in advance^^
  3. K

Square Enix seeking US publishing partner

Report: Square Enix seeking US publishing partner "Worried" by lagging PS3 sales, the Final Fantasy publisher looking for help to raise non-Japanese revenues by 50 percent, says the Financial Times. By Tor Thorsen, GameSpot Posted Sep 24, 2007 10:19 pm PT Square Enix is an institution in Japan...
  4. K

Kingdom Hearts coded on mobile phones?

Ok i was wondering how are they gonna be able to make a full fledge 3-D game for mobile phones without it being chock full of glitches? plus do you think this game could be for the rumored Playstation Phone? Also wouldnt you think it would be better on the PSP or DS if a plays an important...
  5. K

Mugen

Does anyone still play mugen???????????????????????????????????????? also if you don't know wat mugen is it is a 2D fighting engine but you add your own characters stages and music title you pretty much can make your own game here is where you can download it no limit winmugen patch also if...
  6. K

please answer my question

Hey i was just wanting to know if after you beat the Data battles the first time can you battle them again?, the reason why i am asking this is because i am about to import FM+ in a few days and i get bored after i beat games and was hoping that i can re battle them after beating them in the...
  7. K

What do you think?

hey i have been thinking maybe Xehanort and Terra are brothers. This is just a random thought i had while watching Birth By Sleep so speak your opinion i am listening!! EDIT: Added a poll
  8. K

Why so negative

Hey i just wanted to know why are so many people being negative and saying KHIIFM+ is not coming i mean don't you think that if it was not coming they would have said something already i mean come on there are so many people saying they want it to be released here and i don't think SE is gonna...
  9. K

Was this in KH2??

i saw this picture of KH2 right before Sora goes into the 1,000 heartless battle and it showed 2 behemoth's in the mob of heartless and i am sure they were not in KH2 here is the link http://www.media-vida.net/imagenes/2006/juegos/2516_20061004img.jpg
  10. K

KH2 intro backwards!!!!!!!!

sorry if this has been posted this is so weird watch the whole thing YouTube - KH2- He Was Ansem (Sanctuary Reversed) i think the song backwards is about reverse rebirth i mean it says i was him and he was Ansem and the forward version is about sora wat u think????
  11. K

This is the coolest cheat i have seen yet!!!!!!!

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Code Playing ( leon as ally everywhere ) this awesome this guy has got Leon in his party also the code is in the description
Back