• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

~ If You Listen Closely ~ Original Romance

The soft beams of sunlight glittered off of the darkened windows of the limousine as Miyu stepped out of the car and onto the walkway that lead to the entrance of Aijo Kotogakko. "Thank you Charles, that will be far enough." Charles the butler bowed graciously and closed the door to the...
  2. S

Fanfiction ► Zexion: Snowflake

That was kind of the point guys. >_< And it doesn't really matter if her Zexion matches your version or not. That's why it's her story. ^_^
  3. S

Fanfiction ► Zexion: Snowflake

Nicely done. There no fault I can find with it. Excellent job. ^_^ (And it was cute to boot!)
  4. S

Fanfiction ► The Forgotten Warrior

Oh, I've been here and there....... well, not so much here. -_- Careful Lectori, it will consume your social life if you're not careful.... that's what happened to mine, anyway. ^_^
  5. S

Fanfiction ► Goodnight

Wow, that was amazing...... I didn't think it was to heavy at all, I loved the amount of description in there. And as always, you make my own lack of skill so apparent.... if you have a secret, please impart it! xD But seriously, I loved it. And Nelo was right about the emotion. Struck a chord...
  6. S

Looks like Nelo's skill hasn't diminished at all since my absence. Love your writing.
  7. S

Fanfiction ► Birth By Sleep

Excellent job... I really like it. There are a couple spots where punctuation was needed, but I really liked your imagery. Thanks for the chapter. ^_^
  8. S

Fanfiction ► KH:TFF... The Sequel...

*feels a need to exert his lack of authority by providing a needless bump* BUMP!! Hello all.^^ I is waiting for the next installment. All small, furry mammals be ebil. They eat meh pants. o.O
  9. S

Fanfiction ► The Manor of Word

Very good stuff. Your word choice is amazing and you set the tone very well. Hoewever, it was a bit short. But that's my only real negative observation. I'll be checking in to see how this one goes.
  10. S

Someone have less of a life than yours truly? I think not! Waiting for more TFF. Patience is a virtue, after all.
  11. S

Fanfiction ► CLash of Two Sections-thingy (Repost)

*is not very experienced, but has an occasional breakthrough idea. Keyword being occasional* I'd love to take part in the RP, although I don't know how much I could contribute to actually coming up with the plot. Do we have any idea of what genre we would be aiming for, cause right now we're...
  12. S

Fanfiction ► Twlight Knight

The first person is an interesting twist, but there is a lot of work to do on the punctuation. A little lacking on the side of description. If you polish it up a bit it could turn out pretty interesting.
  13. S

Fanfiction ► SnowMan; A Fanfic Collaboration

Interesting chapter, well-thought out and well-written. Also liked your portayals(sp?) of Tidus, wakka, and selphie. Shall wait quivering with anticipation for the next installment.
  14. S

*hysterical loling* Ahh... I think I just lost a life. Wow. giucob continues to be a character... lol. I'm never gonna get that out of my head. Great..he.. work..haha....snow...lol.
  15. S

Fanfiction ► And The Spirits Wake

*is extremely ticked off that he hasn't seen this floating around* Gyaagghh! Crap! I apologize Takushi-sama! I still need to catch up by a chapter! But very well-written. You make me quiver with envy.
  16. S

This thread die? Not while I still post!! I liked the way you adapted the seraph part. T'was nice. You're also putting us into the story faster than last time, which works well with your style. I shall wait in anticipation.
  17. S

Well written. Very good start nelo. I'm looking forward to how the new version turns out. And you know how I love your battle scenes. :P
  18. S

Okay, that makes sense. I shall wait patiently for the new thread then.
  19. S

'course we we will. But why would the thread be deleted? REVAMPAGE!!!!!
  20. S

Well, I guess you do have a couple loose ends to tie up...... *waits patiently for next chappy*
Back