• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Just some questions.

I've been out of the KH:BBS loop for a while. So. Some questions. -Is Unversed the new enemy's name? I thought it was a mistranslation? Or was unbirth the mistranslation? -Why is Aqua's keyblade have a different design now from when we first see it? -What do we know about the trio and...
  2. C

A Possibility

This is connected to the "Roxas looks like Ven because Ven's soul was put into Sora" Theory and the Unbirth = Body + Heart -Soul +Darkness Theory. What if at some point in BBS Sora loses his soul(or part of it) because an Unbirth takes it. Mx takes it to make Sora into an Unbirth, ect. And this...
  3. C

Will BBS and Days help future titles?

Well now that Kingdom Hearts is going to, or has been released on the PSP and DS, do you think if they were to make another Ds/Psp Kingdom hearts game, that'd take as long? Or that they'd re-use textures, skins, programming, ect.
  4. C

My BBS Theory >.>

This will make you laugh. This is mostly a joke thread... So...Whats the possibility of BBS being Xemnas, in the room of sleep, emulating his past.... Think of it like Assasin's Creed. Xehanort goes into The room of Sleep and is able to access his past through specific means. Maybe the whole...
  5. C

BBS on the Psp-Go

So i don't know if theres a thread for this and I'm to lazy to search so im going to ask. Will BBS also be for the Psp-Go?
  6. C

Questions

Ok, so i read through the "everything we know about Birth By Sleep" Thread and noticed a litle thing on Mickey were it says: -MICKEY- Ten years prior to Kingdom Hearts 1, we see Mickey accompanied with Donald and Goofy, as he is in training with Master Yen Sid in order to become a stronger...
  7. C

Is the Org. really evil?

I can't seem to remember how the Org. became the bad guys in KH2, or CoM for that matter. What were they doing that made them bad people.
  8. C

A Youtube Comment

Heres the comment: What are your opinions on this comment. Do you believe it to be true? I personally believe that anyone who thinks this is true, is either too cheap to at least buy a DS or is just a portable system hater. How many people do you think wanted a portable KH game that is...
  9. C

BBS World Travel

How will TAV get from world to world in BBS? Via Gummiship ? Teleport?
  10. C

Heartless Question

The first heartless was created when Xehanort experimented on the darkness in someone's heart. He then created a machine to artificially make them as well? Those "fake" heartless have the heartless insignia right?
  11. C

Kingdom Hearts 3 Question

Now as i remember, there isn't going to be a KH3 right? The sequel to Coded, the apparent "KH3", is actually going to be KH: "something" ? I ask this because I am in a current argument with someone in another forum and he won't believe me unless i provide proof. So if there is some Nomura...
  12. C

Dont know what to get.

So I want to get a new laptop or pc. I'm very much into mmorpg's like Wow And FFXI and i can play them on the pc i have now...but barely. I'm more looking for laptops then pcs because i will most likely be getting it when I'm in the US on vacation, were everything is cheaper. Any ideas of a...
  13. C

Sunset Horrizons

Just a quick question. Sunset Horrizons isn't an actual place right? Just a concept or something? Or will it be a visitable place in KH:BBS?
  14. C

DoCoMo?

Now chances are this has been asked already, and as i am to lazy and to tired to use the search button, i decided to make this thread. Sorry if this annoys anyone. ^^ Now Coded is coming out on mobile phones, on the japanese phone network DoCoMo, or something like that. But what does that mean...
  15. C

Sora's Revival

Just a few questions i want to ask. When Sora unlocked his heart to give Kairi back hers, he became a heartless. Later, Kairi met up with the Sora heartless and somehow pulled him back into existance or something. My question is, at that point was Sora a being of Pure Light and then when Roxas...
  16. C

Ventus?

So when did we find out his name was ventus? I seem to have missed some vital peice of info. I remember it was speculated, and then i left Kh insider for a while ( found other stuff to do) and now that ive come back everyon is calling him ventus. I know its some translation of wind. But when was...
  17. C

BBS Theory

Hey all.Im Clowde and this is my Theory. As we all know Before Sora first wielded his keyblade there were other masters.we know of 2. One apperently being Master Xehanort and teh other has yet to be reaveled, however, we do know that on master went missing ( MX) along with his apprentice (DS)...
Back