• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. keyblade13

Reconfiguring trophy data

So I've been having this issue where I will be playing the game it runs just fine, and then my PS3 will beep, say "reconfiguring trophy data, and bring me back to the title screen. It happens whenever I enter a new area or leave a world or such. It's so frustrating. I've restored my database on...
  2. keyblade13

The X's in organization

I read a thread on here that said "The mark of hersey is how Xehanort tracked Sora in DDD and Aqua, Terra, and Ven in BBS." Could this be why the x's are all in the organization. members name? So Xehanort could keep track of them?
  3. keyblade13

will sora?

As we know vens heart is in sora and thats why he wields a keyblade. Now if sora saves ven will he be able to use a keyblade?
  4. keyblade13

Sick and Tired

Is anyone else fuming at this annocement regarding the 10th anniversary box? I was hoping for Kh1,COM, and Kh2. Yes i know i let my speculation get in the way but seriously square is missing a great bussiness oppurtunity. Kingdom Hearts is a very popular series. In fact everytime i read a list...
  5. keyblade13

Good PSP GAMES

I Just got a psp for chirstmas. Can somebody give me the names of some good games. I already have Ratchet and clank size matters,NFL Street 2 unleashed,Burnout Dominators,and Rainbow Six Vegas;P
  6. keyblade13

Shacklers Revenge

well rockband 2 came out and todays the first day we can hear it's amazing to me. I dont know how to give you the link. As soon as i got on my coumputer thats the first thing i did.
  7. keyblade13

Fanfiction ► School

Well i had this idea for a tv show and i wrote it some episodes down and since nobody would accept my idea i decided to make it into a fan fic.It's kinda like the office except from one persons POV and with school. Im not gonna write down the list of charceters beacuse it too annoying:cursing...
  8. keyblade13

Master Xenanoheart

:confused:My Theory is that the MX is the real Xenanoheart and the ds Decided to adopt this name when ansem found him
  9. keyblade13

American Music

Instead of Utatda Hikaru do you think they should put in american songs such as Kanye West "Homecoming" (End Credits) and "Your Crashing But No Wave" by Fall Out Boy(Opening)
  10. keyblade13

Dream Theroy

I hads a crazy dream one Terra(With Armor on) walkede into a room with M.X. There and they started talking and couldn't tell what they were saying because it was in japanesse(IDK Why?) And then they started laugh i know but could this relate to anything we know
  11. keyblade13

Im Back

Well im back yeah i know im not imporant but its good to be back
  12. keyblade13

A Tribute to Dealer_Camel

As many of you have heard dealer_ camel is Dead. So as a tribute I say we all make him one of our buddys he was a good member. Hopefully he will be playing KH3,BBs,Coded, and 358 in heaven
  13. keyblade13

RAW not Wrestling

This is kinda something of how i think of video game&sports&music Day 1 So who thinks the patriots are gonna win? Not me,Lets go Giants.Now before you say huh and flame I have reasons. The giants faced them...
  14. keyblade13

Starting an new internet trend

Here it is OMFreakinG. Now i know random and stupid but when somebody is bored thier bored :thumbup:
  15. keyblade13

3rd symbol

i know what it is now your wondeing what it is and how.first it is a crown you can tell by that scence were roxas draws on the table.
  16. keyblade13

KHO

wouldn't be cool if KH3 was two discs one disc would be the real story.And two second one being a big multiplayer game.You create your own charcter and just fight agianst each other and if you die you become a heartless and if you die after that you become a nobody and once you die after that...
  17. keyblade13

Fanfiction ► Battle of twilight town

Look my first one so dont flm plz..... I only have prolouge need your thoughts Proluge: As soon as he got up he know today would be a bad day.But not This bad. I mean come on a...
  18. keyblade13

How many sytems do you have and what are they

yep im just that bored:bored: 1.wii 2.ps2 3.ds
  19. keyblade13

help

does any body have any cheat codes for burnout revenge for ps2 to unlock all cars
Back