• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Roxas9001

Translation company interested in the Ultimania guides

The Japanese translation and publishing company Interbooks Co. LTD is looking for new material to bring overseas. To gauge interest in an official translation of the Final Fantasy Ultimania books, a petition has been created by one of its employees...
  2. Roxas9001

What was the point?

of this guy again? The memory crap was a waste of time.
  3. Roxas9001

Help/Support ► Anybody good at using HTML?

Im trying to customize my Tumblr Page and I need some help. Thanks.
  4. Roxas9001

1.5 HD Remix Announcement Said To Apply To Japan Only By SE Rep

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix announcement ‘only for Japan’ - Gematsu
  5. Roxas9001

Help/Support ► Internet Help

We had comcast for a while til we moved, now we no longer have comcast but whenever I try to connect to the internet through WiFi on my laptop and ipod touch Im always redirected to the comcast activation page.
  6. Roxas9001

Character vs Character(Spoilers for many things)

I like debating about video games and such so I decided to do this. We can change characters every week, so we will do someone else next thursday. I wanna see some real reasons to why said person would win and not "(insert VG character here)" sucks or those things. First match will be Kratos...
  7. Roxas9001

Guess That Videogame Character

Rules 1.Link Character in Spoiler 2.Hints are allowed 3.The guesser does next one. 4.If somebody answered right. Then Picture Giver Has to Confirm. 5.You have to say full name. [If character has full name] 6.Question Asking allowed
  8. Roxas9001

Spider-Man Black or White?

Check this out Movie Talk: Twitter Campaign Wants 'Community' Actor to Be First Non-White Spider-Man
  9. Roxas9001

Help/Support ► Were Bands used in the DBZ Movie The Tree Of Might?

I know I heard some music that wasn't the original some time ago I even searched the songs on youtube and everything now I can't remember it. thanks. When I saw it I didn't sound like it was added in.
  10. Roxas9001

whats going on here? (Spoilers)

YouTube - KH:BBS - A Mysterious Command at the End *SPOILERS* Where did there teleport to? I would say to the mind of Terranort but wouldn't MX be there as well. Also was he already starting to change into Xehanort, I say this due to him looking confused before the fight and due to the voice...
  11. Roxas9001

Bad Guys that won(Spoilers)

Name bad guys that actually won against the heros and lived. Lavos- In the original timeline before Crono and co stopped it, he got woke up by magus,killed him, then wrecked the planet then left. Kefka- Well he lived for a year, killed countless with Light Of Judgement, wrecked the...
  12. Roxas9001

Help/Support ► Its unfair for me

I have a sister who tells on me for just about anything and my dad always believes her then he quickly tells my mother causing her to get mad at me. It all started a few days ago when my dad told me to clean the mircowave as I was washing the dishes. I got mad because he never tells my sister...
  13. Roxas9001

Ozma vs Omega

Which Omega Weapon would he have the most trouble with? List ur reasons why. I say FF8's Omega because that guy has over 1,000,000 Hp at lvl 100 plus 5 Terra Breaks and Ozma is finished.
  14. Roxas9001

Help/Support ► My Friend

My friend needs some help talking to a girl he has liked since 9th grade, we are now 10th graders. Everytime I or someone else offer him some advice he gets angry about it.He claims that he isnt afraid to talk to her but I don't believe him. Advice needed for me to give to him. Thanks.
  15. Roxas9001

Bigfoot?

The news says some one has found a Bigfoot. I think its fake but why would we just fiind one out of the blue now? YouTube - Bigfoot BODY FOUND! FOX NEWS. for updating, see the info
  16. Roxas9001

Dazzle DVD Recorder?

Im looking for a Dazzle DVD Recorder. I saw one in the Circut City paper & it was $39.99. I cant buy one online because I dont know where to go & I dont know what to do. I dont if I should buy that one or the one from Best Buy which is $43 bucks. I also need to know where to buy the cables &...
  17. Roxas9001

Im having trouble.

I having trouble getting on this site http://www.kh-media.com/forums/ because it says Im forbidden whenever I attempt to get on. I got on a few times & it said that my account was subspended even though it wasnt. I was able to get on the site a few times without any problems. Is it my computer...
  18. Roxas9001

I need to know.

How do I put clothes on a sprite I recolored? I'll show a pic tomorrow Im not at home on my PC. Thanks.
  19. Roxas9001

Does Scar have a nobody?

I wanted to ask because I watched a video earlier. I wanna know if Scar has a nobody or not because he kept his body as a heartless too. Sorry if this has been discussed already.
  20. Roxas9001

Fanfiction ► My making a DBZ Fanfic. look inside.

Im currently starting a DBZ Fanfic & never even started my KH fanfic because I got lazy & just stopped anyhow here is the trailer. YouTube - DBZ Hell in the Future Trailer
Back