• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Can so one help me

Ok i was on youtube and they have a video that shows you that you can unlock Room of Sleep and explore it does anyone know how this is possible? ok never mind can someone close this thread thankx
  2. K

Has anyone else here played.....

So I was just wondering has anyone else played Kameo well I just started playing the game a couple of days ago and so far I really like it
  3. K

Odd question

I know their are people graduateing this year so I was wondering how many are going to college or if you havent decided. I looking in to graphic designing
  4. K

Question

I just wanted to know how many people have beat Terra???
  5. K

Which one again

Ok which one do you like better Riku,Roxas,or Axel I like all three
  6. K

The Kado Fanclub

This is a fanclub for one of my newest friend please join:):thumbup: Members: Kado...
  7. K

KH 2 cds

Am I the only person that thinks that KH 2 cds should be in english I mean I like the singing in Japanesebut they should at least but it in english Like they did the first cd
  8. K

Last people

If Life on earth were to end Tomorrow and you had a chance to save yourself and someone else and you had to pick from Sora,Kairi,Roxas,Namine,Riku,orAxel who would you pick, it would be between Sora and Roxas
  9. K

Which one?

Ok which one do you like better Kairi or Namine? I like them both but I wanted to get everyone else opinion
  10. K

Linkin Park Fans

This thread is for all Linkin Park Fans.Ok tell me whats your favorite song and if the song discribes your life if you want to. Mine is numb:thumbsup:
  11. K

Help/Support ► Frustrated

Every time my sister and her husband come to visit I all ways have to give up my room and its driving me cazy.:cursing:I tell my parents this and they dont even care, their like your our last child you have to give up your room.:thumbdown:I really hate when my brother-in-law sleeps in my bed...
  12. K

ummm.....

I was on gaia online yesterday and I was talking two girls and they said that KHFM secret ending that Roxas dies could someone please tell me if this is true or not?:confused:
  13. K

Thinking

You know I was just thinking instead of writing to Square Enix to let kh2 fm outside of Japan maybe we should write Disney.I'm sure if alot of people wrote to them they might be able to push it though
  14. K

KH FM 1,2

I thinking of getting KH FM 1,2 could someone that has it tell me if its a good games???
  15. K

If you had a chance

Ok everyone this is my first thread so tell me what you think. Here goes if you were given a chance to become a new KH character in the new game what would you look like, what would your name be, and what abilities would you have
Back