• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Mysterious Man

In the new Kingdom Hearts II comic scans on khvids.com, you see Xaldan doing something... then you see Vexen apper behind him alive and well. Zexion did fight Riku, remember? It was in that Destany Islands memory of Riku. That same Heartless never showed up when he and Kairi were fighting...
  2. X

Summons in 356/2 Days

If they do put in nobodies, they would also have to mke nobodies for the "castle" members as well. Which I am okay with. Here's another idea: Final Fantasy villin summons. Like the Silver Haired Men.
  3. X

Summons in 356/2 Days

I like the idea too. But how about summoning Final Fantasy villins. Maybe not Sepheroth but like the Three Silver Haired Men, that would be good. And if they do have the summoning of nobodies they would have to create nobodies for the castle members.
  4. X

Mysterious Man

If you all remember from Reverse/Rebirth, Zexion transformed himself into Sora. He was even able to fake the Keyblade. If Zexion could do that, he could have easly faked Rikus form. And he could have faked his death. Axel did it, like, twice. Besides, if Vexen survived Castle Oblivian and...
  5. X

Mysterious Man

Maybe it was Zexion. He could have pulled an Axel that time. He could have also had a growth spert. The one that gave the Emperor advice could have been him too.
  6. X

a KH MMORPG

I had this idea a while ago for a Kingdom Hearts RPG. It'll be like Final Fantasy XI only with Kingdom Hearts. Here are some ideas for it. Homeworld: You can choose where you start your adventure.The choises I have so far are Radiant Garden, Destany Islands, and Twilight Town. Classes: What...
  7. X

FFXIII Verses

I thought I should tell you guys that Final Fantasy 13 and Final Fantasy 13 Verses are two completly defferetn games. Oh yeah, our main man Namora will be working on Verses. Said he was going to make it more like Kingdom Hearts.
  8. X

Kingdom Hearts 3 Past, Present, or Future

Why does everyone assume the secret ending is in the past? It could be in the future. It could have happened during one of the Kingdom Hearts games. We just can't assume it was in the past because there was a ton of keyblades there. There might be a second keyblade war for all we know. And quite...
  9. X

Halo: The Movie

I found out on the Internet and a gaming magazene that there was going to be a Halo movie. There will be real Worthogs in it. I figured I should tell you guys about it.
  10. X

New Theme Song

I wonder what the new Kingdom Hearts theme song is going to be. It will probably be something by Utahu Hikaru again.
  11. X

Red vs Blue lines

What are your favorite Red vs Blue lines? Mine are: Shella(the tank): My logic readouts find that highly unlikely and my bullshit meter agrees. Junior: Bow Chika Honk Honk Sarge: Codeword "Dirtbag" (Grif gets hit by robot) Simmins: Suck it blue Grif: We dont get paidenpugh to do stuff.
  12. X

Curque Du Freak: The Movie

As most of us know, the hit book series Curque du Freak has just ended. But I stumbled on something on wikipedia that says that Universal Studios bought the filmrights to the series and are making a movie about it. :thumbsup: I'm really exited about it.(Yah-hoo) But it's probably going to have...
  13. X

What manga do you want turned into an anime?

What manga do you want turned into an anime? Mine are: ID_entety, Zombie Powder, Chibi Vampire, P.H.D: PHantisy Degrey, Godchild... you get the idea.
  14. X

What anime do you want in Amirica thats in Japanese only

There are tons of anime out in Japan that havent appered in America in english. I want you to list the ones you want in english. Mine are: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (Rena rocks) Elfen Lied (Shut up I'm not a perv)
  15. X

And the Dark Soldur is...

I noticed something about the D.S. First: go to KH-Vids.Net - Your Ultimate Source for Kingdom Hearts Videos and look at one of the Reverse/Rebirth boss battle videos. Second: Watch the sectret ending. The point of this: the D.S. and Riku have the same fighting stance while running. My thery...
  16. X

List of Sleights and Card Duel

You're not the only one here that gets ingnored mate. Anyway, from what I've seen the card duel can only be used by Riku. In it, your opponent plays a card and you have to play a card thats better than your opponents card. The card is then sent to the Stave area. But, theres a time limit. In the...
  17. X

Oblivion's powers

Technecly, Namine was the one messing with memories not the castle. This can be proved in the Reverse/Rebirth when Riku naver lost his memories. I wouldn't know because I haven't played that part.T_T'
  18. X

Boss Battle Themes

On some boss fights in KH2, I played music that fit the battle. Here's a few examples: 1000 heartless: Me Against the World, Headstrong(Its obveuse) Dragon Heartless: Butterfly(because it's Asian) Xaldin: Ichirin no Hana(Hana is Japanese for flower, or the Rose) Hades: Disco Inferno(FIRE!!!)...
Back