• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

After beating KH2

Thank you guys for clearing that up for me!
  2. H

After beating KH2

I finally beat the game after taking my sweet old time XD; and I have one question. After the cut scenes and credits, it took you to the screen with some of your stats, Sora's picture,and says 'the end'. I left that screen on forever and it didn't ever go away, so I figured I could just turn the...
  3. H

Farewell to Sora?

Do you think (besides the hand held games) that there will be another game featuring the same good old KH and KH2 characters? I heard the hand held games should answer some questions left from KH2, but do you think it will fill in every gap?:unsure: Also what about the manga? I've never read...
  4. H

Soras Level

Wow 3 or 4 times??? You should have the game memorized XD
  5. H

Soras Level

Thank you guys for your help :thumbsup: Since I have to still go through the Pride Lands and Twilight Town before I go to fight Xemnas I shouldn't have to do to much training to get my level around what was suggested. BTW, I'm on normal mode so I think I'll shoot for a goal of level 45-50 ^^
  6. H

Soras Level

I'm on the second go around to The Nightmare Before Christmas stage, and I realized Sora is only at level 38, that doesn't seem that great to me :thumbdown: What level did you have Sora at for the final stages? I'm thinking about trying to level him up before I'd get to the final stage, so what...
  7. H

Kairi forgetting Sora

Haha I agree with this totally XD; And okay okay sorry one year :sleep: I didn't play chain of memories so I didn't know any of that, I'm not a gameboy advance playing person lol. And I only mentioned Kairi forgetting Sora because of the cut scene with her in the beginning of the game, I was...
  8. H

Kairi forgetting Sora

Why in the beginning of this game could Kairi not remembe Sora? It had only been three years its not like she could have just forgot because of time lol. So was it Namini? And if so, why did she erase Kairi's memories of Sora? :blush:
  9. H

Plot Confusion ><;

I just got past the part where your character switches from Roxas to Sora. I'm so lost about who Roxas is, is he evil, why was he erased from all the times he spent with his friends? Where did he exactley go now? And I also don't understand the whole connection with Sora.Thank you!
Back