• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

MF is Darth Maul if he never joined the Dark Side End of Story
  2. A

There you have it everyone..on MX

I Facepalm at this thread...and this topic...and at Nomura for mindfudging us all . Y'all won't see me till KH: Reconnect comes out...or the next installment.. facepalm
  3. A

Secret Boss revealed? (Spoilers)

I think he was talking about "Terranort's heart"
  4. A

No thats "the old mansion" where Roxas gets his name. Lol maybe you should play Re:CoM..
  5. A

Link to video please? gosh dang this 25 character rule
  6. A

If this is true...I'm VERY disappointed. I wished it was actually Sora or mysterious Riku/Xehanort guy
  7. A

I hope he is BSing....because that would be a lame secret boss
  8. A

Who do you think will be the secret boss?

If they have already fought the secret boss. We would already know who it is by now
  9. A

I have no idea...I'm really not aware of the timeline at the moment in BBS. Anyone else know?
  10. A

Mystery man's hair isn't completely white like Terranort... Riku still kinda has bangs..
  11. A

When I say Rikunort i mean this guy: Terra saw a glimpse of him while staring at RIKU, if you didn't know..
  12. A

possibly...i'm still going with rikunorrt
  13. A

or this guy...
  14. A

Who do you think will be the secret boss? and where would the fight be? I'm guessing either this guy...forget his name..maybe you remember : or the new mystery dude: Thoughts?
  15. A

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

My money is on that guy who looked like Riku/ Xehanort in the begining of terra's story...or Sora
  16. A

high quality vanitas pics and hq xblade

when was it revealed that MX wanted the x-blade?
  17. A

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread whoa..never thought of that....possible antagonist in KH3? If there is a KH3..
  18. A

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread now the stream is asking for a channel code...anyone know what it is?
  19. A

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread I really doubt that..I think its Riku...when the kingdom hearts series is over
  20. A

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Hopefully...in the opening movie...Terra appears to be running from the darkness in CO..
Back