• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories

Okay, if anyone knows please tell me, if this is a specualation thing thats already came up. Just tell me (nicely) the web address if you know it. I've heard rumors that there may be a Kingdom Hearts:Chain Of Memories PS2 game coming out in the fall for lthe U.S. This is just what I've heard...
  2. O

To make a Key

I don't know if anyones done this before. And sorry, if they did. I didn't know. Anyways. If you were to make a keyblade, whay would it look like? Special powers? Pretty colors? To either bring prosperity? Or to bring chaos and destruction on the worlds? Mine would be something intricate...
  3. O

QUestion?!

I've been playing KH and KH2 for months. I've beaten both but still have never seen the scene with Namine and with Sora, Donald, Goofy going up the white stairs. Is there something I'm missing. Or does this scene even exist? :confused:
Back