• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

The Official Card Game--- When and what?

I'm back after a few days away from this site. Anyway, I recently herd that there is going to be a KH Card game coming soon. When is it coming out? And what would you like to see on it? What rules do you think will be on it? Please reply! Thank you!
  2. X

Help/Support ► Nice Guys Finish Last?

I may not have very good advice to give, but I do have a message to say. In my family, we believe that whoever you are, you will never find "the one". Never. However, this is but only one thing in life that makes life interesting. Americo, I have only had two "girl friends" in my life, but I...
  3. X

Dreeams of KH--- Ever had any?

Hello! Welcom to the first thread I have ever made. Recently, I have talked to many a person who have had Kingdom Hearts related dreams in the past. To cut to the chase, I want to know your dreams if you ever had any. Anything counts! Give it a shot! Sorry for the mispelling of "dreams"
Back