• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Call Of Duty 5:World at war

Screenshots British Gaming Blog » First Call of Duty 5 Screenshots (Magazine Scans) Im a little dissapointed that they decided to head back to WW2 but at least some of it will take place in the Pacific theater and playing as the soviets is always fun. Discuss.
  2. Z

Help/Support ► My retarded school

It does put more pressure on you but it'll make you a harder worker for the future. If your not a harder worker now you'll have issues junior year trust me I know alot of people who slack now in my junior class and I can tell they are not going anywhere after HS.
  3. Z

Help/Support ► for those who watch anime, please read and answer this

Most animes have their perverted moments but thats what makes them funny.
  4. Z

I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR THE NA KHIIFM+ DORKS! :D o:

like this thread is so much better than the other stupid fm release threads.
  5. Z

Help/Support ► White Chicks

im black and I personally like white girls a little more then black girls only because were I live alot the black girls I know are gold digging hoes or they act way too ghetto for my taste lol but you know maybe when I move out my opinion will change.
  6. Z

Help/Support ► DS or camera

its not out in the us but its called bleach ds 2 and you can find it on ebay or any other website that sells japanese games. its all in japanese but there are faqs that will get you through the game. and in the menu they speak english to tell you where your going. oh yeah it has wifi too...
  7. Z

Help/Support ► DS or camera

yeah a camera is pretty eh now a days it snaps photos and thats all and you could probaly get a really nice cheap phone at walmart. I say get the DS you might find more games other then pokemon. I see you like bleach one of its best games Bleach DS 2 came out a little whileago and i heard that...
  8. Z

Help/Support ► Japanese School?

I say if your up for an extreme challenge go for it. But dont expect the school to be like japanesse schools in anime I say this b/c half of the kids on this forum think that.
  9. Z

poor hitler

YouTube - Hitler Gets Banned (His Ultimate Downfall)
  10. Z

Help/Support ► This is pretty pathetic, but...

Its probaly puberty. your a teen most teens go through emotional stress.
  11. Z

Help/Support ► No clue

well if you dont know what to do then go to the army. Chances are you'll either find out what your best at there or you'll be killed in battle and wont have to think about what you want to do anymore.
  12. Z

my essay on vexens voice

did you have to write this for a class? or did you write it because you had a littttle too much free time?
  13. Z

KH2:FM+ Scenes

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] lol When Vexen screams he sounds like a japanese homer simpson. xigbar has the same VA as Jiraya from naruto it really fits him. YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: The New Headquarters (English Subs) and i think lexaeus has the same VA as Kenpachi All RR...
  14. Z

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] poor zexion. Died crying like a bit*h
  15. Z

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] yeah i know he was really scared of axel. and you know their going to edit his death scene. he literally got lit up but it look sooooo awsome.
  16. Z

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] YouTube - KH - Re:CoM Twilight Town (English Subs) vexen=owned
  17. Z

Re: KH2:FM+ Scenes [Post Videos Here] omg axel gained cool points by not flinching when xaldin threw his spear at him saw the secret ending its awsome
  18. Z

X-Dog Blog (All your KH2FM+ Goodness)

oh man really. wow people complained that it wasnt hard enough now it sounds too hard. I think i will import this game now though sounds somewhat challenging from what xaldin says
  19. Z

Re: KH2:FM and Re:CoM Scenes must import game......O.O
  20. Z

X-Dog Blog (All your KH2FM+ Goodness)

grr so that means if i ever get this game i have to go through all of this bs again. PERFECT
Back