• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Was Deep Jungle Missing?

Cause I am replaying through the game and I don't ever remember playing it the first time I played through CoM
  2. D

The Organization Weapons you get

I was watching those FM cutscenes where you fight the data Org. XIII and when you beat Lexxy he gives you his tomohawk as a staff, and I was like WTF That doesn't make any sense at all, I thought that Donald should have gotten Marluxia's scythe instead, I mean it's long enough to be considered a...
  3. D

Trophy names switched in Olympus Coliseum

When in the underworld, after you recieve The Goddess of Fate cup, if you read the name of it. They made a mess up and instead named it The Goddess of Destiny trophy. This might be vice versa, I just know that it happens on one of them. Oopsie, Square made uh axcidunt.
  4. D

Forms of the next game?

Do you think that drive forms will survive to the next game? If so, will they be the originals or brand new ones? Personally I don't see any new forms they could make, unless you know they made a form where your speed tripled or something, and you attacked so fast that it was hard to follow on...
  5. D

Change Command List Appearance

Ok, so I was playing Kingdom Hearts 2 recently, you know when you just run around, and do nothing cause your bored yadda yadda, and I looked at the options and I noticed the option for the command list, that you can either Keep it so that it changes as your travel from world to world. Or you...
  6. D

Where is the best place to level up your forms?

Ok, well I've already maxed out all my forms, but I was just wondering where is the best place to level them. The only two I know of are The World That Never Was starting where the creepers appear, and the Alley to Between for Wisdom, what about Valor and Master?
Back