• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is it!!!!! at last is about time.its great but it also opens a lot of questions maybe they can bring kh2fm+,don't yell at me but is a fact if they brought chain of memories maybe they can bring kh2fm+ know...
  2. L

there were 2 kingdom hearts

maybe what if there were to be 2 Kingdom Hearts 1 is from the realm of light and 1 from the realm of darkness That would it explain why there is light and darkness in every heart And the knights fought the UEM To prevent the "dark kingdom hearts" to be created. But they failed...
  3. L

Fanfiction ► x~Nothing's Tears~x

where did you get this idea did this really happen to Roxas.If it did happen is there a video about this. OH! and yes it was really cool what wrote
  4. L

KH2 FM+ release

oh common twistedheartz don't give up now after all you have done
  5. L

Nomura news

Will i was searching i found this report on Nomura: More Kingdom Hearts in 2007 Tetsuya Nomura promises 'multiple projects' revealed next year. By Patrick Klepek, 12/20/2006 More Kingdom Hearts games are a no brainer; they've been exceedingly successful for both Disney and Square Enix, so why...
  6. L

AR Max codes

Can somebody please tell me some kingdom hearts 2 codes for my Action replay Max So please anyone that knows any Ar max code please post them here. I really apriciated:thumbup:
  7. L

Letters to SE USA/JAPAN(KH2FM+): need addresses

Yeah is not fear!! I f you don't belive that it is not coming than it is your problem. You don't have to boder the rest of us. And not everything is about facts(whether it will come or not)Just have a little hope that it will come I belive that it will come and thats it! know one else has to...
  8. L

Hey at least I try to be in a good mood. Not like you guys you are always so negative. Why do you complane the ones who belive that the game is coming. I don't see you guys doing anything to helpo us out
  9. L

kh2

I don't know if it is coming but I belive that Kh2fm+ is coming to other states
  10. L

Do it!!! You got the help and the effort from all us KH Fans.:thumbup: If we keep sending them emails and show them that we really want the game the have to bring it to other countries.:thumbsup: Or we just have to start sending emails and we won't stop until they give us the true answer
  11. L

Email from Square Enix

I think that we still have a chance we can't lose hope
Back