• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Halo: The Greatest Journey(a key490 and ∞ collab.)

Location: inner Precursor space Mark Dallo down upon the ancient relic from his captain's chair. It looked magnificent. In appearence, it looked similar to the Halo arrays but was somehow different. Mark smiled, that same slick smile he always used to give to women. This time though, it was...
  2. K

Halo: The Greatest Journey (a key490 and ∞ collabaration)

Setting: Earth-date: 29th Century AD. Humanity - through the dissolution of the Covenant, the assimilation of its technologies, and developments of their own - have spread further across the stars and even crossed to other galaxies. The human race was quick to re-establish its exploratory...
  3. K

anyone for a Halo rp?

is anybody interested in a Halo rp? I've been thinking about doing one for awile and I just wanted to see if there was more people out there who wanted to do one. if we get enough people, i'll start a sigh-up thread. i would also be interested in any ideas you guys could put forth as far as...
  4. K

Fanfiction ► Star Wars: Knightfall of the Jedi

I am a huge Star Wars fan and I would like to say that this story so far is great and keep up the good work
  5. K

Fanfiction ► Anyone want to do a Halo story with me?

I would like to do a story taking place in the Halo universe. I know that there are probably some Halo fans out there as well. As I have never done a story here before and therfore do not wish to make any mistakes, I am wondering if any of you pros out there would be willing to co-write this...
  6. K

Halo: Heated Conflict (sign-ups and OOC thread)

After the fall of Reach, the UNSC decided that they needed a special task force, skillful in both ground and space conflicts. The project was called Blazing Guns. This top-secret group was deadly and powerful, and known only to Lord Terrence Hood. They travel the galaxy on secret missions that...
  7. K

Kingdom Hearts: Extinction

If anybody can hear this message, please respond. Hollow Bastion has been attacked, and many people have already died. Us few remaining survivors are hiding in the computer room underneath the city. Please, if there is anybody out there send assistance immediatly. Oh my god. They're inside...
  8. K

The New Republic sign-ups( a Star Wars rp)

It has been twelve years since the Rebel Alliance destroyed the second Death Star. They took over Coruscant and defeated Grand Admiral Thrawn. Despite these victories, the Second Imperium is still a threat with different leaders vying for control of the Imperial Fleet. But one thing is certain...
  9. K

The Matrix: Upload sign-ups

After Agent Smith's destruction, the machines made a truce with the humans. But victory has come at a high cost. Both Neo and Trinity have died. Most of Zion was devastated in the final battle. The Matrix has been restored to its original state. The humans are making more and more trips into the...
  10. K

Resident Evil: The Outbreak

Umbrella. The single, most greatest commercial corporation in the world. On the outside it may look like a harmless medical supplier, but on the inside Umbrella is tampering with dangerous viral weaponary. A few years ago the S.T.A.R.S Bravo team was sent to investigate the Umbrella Testing...
  11. K

Terminator: War of the Machines

July 25, 2004. That was the day Skynet rebelled against the human race and took control. Shortly afterwards, it unleashed the nuclear arsenal on the entire Earth. Only a few people, including John Conner and Kate Brewster, esacped the fires of Judgment Day. But John Conner eventually began to...
  12. K

Kingdom Hearts: Twilight's Rebellion

It is a dark time. The worlds are now desolate and barren. The nobodies and heartless are now being controlled by rogue factions that are close to forming an alliance. Only a small group survived the enemy purge and will have to realize their destiny... 1. You can go anywhere in the Kingdom...
  13. K

Star Wars: Episode 3.1

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... The Clone Wars have ended. The Galactic Republic has now become the Galactic Empire and has wiped out the Jedi Order. The galaxy has all but been corrupted by the Emperor. His new enforcer...
  14. K

Kingdom Hearts: Dark Approach

10 years have passed. 10 years since Xemnas was defeated. Time enough for a new dark leader to rise. His name is Lacier. He plan is clear. Bring all worlds under his rule. And to do it he has created all new Nobodies and Heartless. Most of them have unknown abilities but some have very...
  15. K

Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse

Deep inside the laboratory of the Castle that Never Was, many experiments were conducted. One was to make the perfect soldier. But when Sora defeated Xemnas, the Castle that Never Was crushed all of the experiments. Except one... this particular experiment made it out and has no idea who or...
  16. K

Star Wars:Republic Crisis

The New Republic is prospering. Many systems are joining. Luke Skywalker has started his Jedi Academy. Han and Leia have been married for a time and their children,Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin, have joined the Jedi Academy. Mon Monthma has quit as Chief of State and passed on her duties to Leia. But...
  17. K

Kingdom Hearts: Hellfire

When Sora defeated Xemnas, the Castle that Never Was exploded. The blast set off a program called Hellfire. If it is not stopped all planets will be obliterated in a mass explosion. A group of people will unleash their abilities, and find that not all is as it appears. What they don't know is...
  18. K

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Between the time of Episode 2 and Episode 3 the Clone Wars takes place. The Republic and the Jedi are fighting against the Sith and the Seperatisits. This rp will begin with the Battle of Geonosis when the clones rescue the Jedi from the arena. At a certain point I will begin the space battle at...
  19. K

Kingdom Hearts: Reborn

When Sora defeated Xemnas, Organization XIII was destroyed. But a new power known only as Reborn is growing and spreading. They are taking over worlds one by one. Their home, Deathly Reborn, is heavily guarded. Now their blackish-white figures haunt people to this day. But if a group of...
  20. K

Pokemon: Master Frontier

Most people in Hoenn know of the Battle Frontier. What most people don't know is that Scott has been building a new frontier. Only the People who have mastered the Pokemon League and the Battle Frontier are allowed to this special area. Welcome Pokemon Master. Rules 1. Standard...
Back