• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Dragons

I was reading on a dragon based site when I came upon some VERY, well, heartless things!! It was saying that dragons were nothing short of, well, the DEVIL!!!:cursing: All through out religious history, they've been hunted and destroyed like rats and I'm :cursing: about it! Anyone else share my...
  2. D

Gold Chocobo

Does anybody know how to get a gold chocobo? The only thing I know about them is that you need to breed the best chocobos to get them...
  3. D

action replay codes

Hi, everybody! Does anyone have any good action replay codes for metroid fusion? I've been looking, and I can't seemm to find any... Before you ask, I already have the ones from codejunkies.com and they SUCK!!!:cursing:
  4. D

Metroid and Megaman!

HAH! I figured I'd see who people like better, Samus Aran, heroine of the Metroid series, or Megaman, star of Capcom's biggest seller! Personally, I think that Megaman is pretty much just a knock off of Samus, only a really good knock off since I play the game. But Samu is still my all time...
  5. D

Pooh's world help...

:cursing:Gah!!! Pooh's world is so annoying!! can any body help me?! Friggin' Rabbit...:angry:
Back