• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

ven & ds:not friends!

theres been a lot of speculation that ven could be friends with the dark soldier,i think its kinda stupid alot of people on these forums flame theories with some to great evidence supporting them and its funny when theres absolutely no evidence they support it.back to my theory or...
  2. W

Big connections:kiari,ansem & aqua.

we have already figured by now that the names of ven,aqua,& terra are connected to sora,riku,and kiari but we can't understand why-we can only try such as how people have done the roxas=vens heart+ sora theories and the terra chose riku not sora, as the next keyblade master but how can we try...
  3. W

New vens heart + sora + KIARI=roxas connection?!?

Ok heres a whole new theory on the connection between roxas and ven [i know your sorta baffled that i threw kiari in there but just hear this one out] Well in the leaked bbs video we see a 4 year old sora[he's 14 in kingdom hearts 1],and a 5[he's 15 in kingdom hearts 1] year old riku playing on...
  4. W

Aqua,ven,terra VS mx & ds!

We all know all these speculations and theories can not be proven or confirmed yet but theres one thing that 99.9% is and thats that in kingdom hearts:birth by sleep master xehanort and the dark soldier are bosses BUT the big twist is that theres 3 scenarios with the main antagonist: 1)ven...
  5. W

KHIII Final times!!!

Hey everyone!!!Namura has stated that soras story is not over and though extremely far away BBS,358/2,& coded are leading up to the grand finally of our Favorite game series of all!!! I would just like your thoughts or some theories on what do you expect or what would you like to see in the...
  6. W

Could this person be the DS?!?

I'm talking about "SAIIX' one of the nobodies in organazation 13.there is some evidence to support my theory such as his resemblance to xehanort(hair,pointy ears,eye color,and not to mention he could basically surf on his berserker thing.He also to have said to be in the "war along time of...
  7. W

MX,VEN,TERRA HUGE Theory!!

First i'd like to say,I'm new to these forums so please dont scold me for some of my mistakes or things other people might have said before,this is just a theory on what i believe about the next kingdom hearts. Everyone knows there is a new leaked bbs video and even one with subtitles,well i...
  8. W

Riku and eye color meaning

Is it me or in the KH1 hearts clip when riku is a child and him & sora enter the cave on the islands his eyes are completely blue,but before they leave the cave and he looks back at the door with the big 'key hole',his eyes are actually green?someone made a thread about the meaning to eye...
  9. W

theory where keyblades went true?

Someone made a theory about each of the keyblades going somewhere.That terra chose riku(which went down to sora),ventus(ven) then choose riku to weild the "KEY BLADE FROM DAWN" as the keyblade of light went to sora,and aqua didnt have time so it went to the realm of darkness where king mikey...
  10. W

mikey on the key chain?

The chasers and weilders of all the keybaldes are the original heros but on the main keyblades keychains(soras and the inverse from the realm of darkness)both have a keychain with "king mikeys" emble on it.Is there a purpose to this?
Back