• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Just a thought about the next KH game.

Haha, very true.
  2. D

Just a thought about the next KH game.

I think there is gonna be a Dream Drop Distance 2 and that what the Yozura Secret Ending is mostly about. Where basically Riku goes back to save Sora again, but this time Sora is able to come back on his own and Officially becomes a Keyblade Master. IDK what do you guys think?
  3. D

Howdy~!

Any KH fans in the Charlotte, NC Area?
  4. D

PlayStation Move and KH3!

Can you imagine what will be able to do when KH3 comes out. With PlayStation Move we can use the keyblade as if it in our own hands! what else do you guys think can happen. for those who don't know what I'm talking about, look at this. PlayStation®Move | Sony PlayStation Move - PlayStation®3...
  5. D

Looking for music

Im looking for soundtracks that are good like the ones from Dramatica-The Very Best Of Yoko Shimomura.
  6. D

hmmmm... i wonder....

...if youd go here. AND u did. lol. well will ur here go here. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Riku & Roxas AMV- Linkin Park -What I've Done
  7. D

Check it out!

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Riku & Roxas AMV- Linkin Park -What I've Done
  8. D

HEY CHECK THIS OUT!!

I was just look at stuff at IMDb and i found this - Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ (2007) (VG) does this mean that its coming out?:confused:
Back