• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Do you consider Kingdom Hearts( the whole series), a sad or a happy story?

So, today I was bored and my mind started to wander, as it always does when I have nothing to do. And, I came to a question that I really couldn't answer: Is Kingdom Hearts(the series as a whole) a sad or a happy story? I was just wondering what you guys think, because I swear that every time a...
  2. X

A Throne? Master Xehanort sits on a throne...

Hello. I haven't been on KhInsider for quite a while, but I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this: Well, we all know that Xehanort without the X and rearranged can be turned into many more words, right? Well, one of those was "A Throne". Does anyone else realize this? In the recent...
  3. X

Happy B-Day!

Hello, Xarhas here. As we all know, it is now March 28th, which marks the third birthday of KH2. I wanted to post this thread here so we could have a little tribute to our favorite sequel. So, in honor of KH2, I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to talk about their favorite parts from the...
  4. X

358/2 Days Clips

Sorry if this has been found already, but I looked around on the forums for a little bit and didn't find anything. Anyways, I was looking around on Youtube and I found these 7 short, teensy little clips of 358/2 Days footage. In the description it says that Squeenix has posted these clips on...
  5. X

Ask Nomura:Coded Style

Here's the Q: If you could ask Nomura ANY question about Coded, what would your question be? Please give your opinion in the other "Ask Nomura" threads.
  6. X

Ask Nomura:358/2 Days Style

Fellow KH fans, here is my 358/2 Days "Ask Nomura" thread. Here's the Q: If you could ask Nomura any question about 358/2 Days, what would it be? If you can, please answer in the other Future of KH games Ask Nomura threads I made.
  7. X

Ask Nomura:KH:BBS Style

Hello, fellow KH fans! I have today made another opinion thread. Here's the Q: If you could ask Tetsuya Nomura ANY question about KH:BBS, what would you ask him??? I am making an "Ask Nomura" thread for Coded,and 358/2 Days as well. If you could, I would love it if you guys would give...
  8. X

Favorite KHI Member

So, what's your fave KHI member?? Mine's OmniChaos.
  9. X

KH:BBS-Ven, Terra, and MX Theory/Darkness Saves The Universe

Fellow KH Fans, it is nice to see you peeps again. Now for the "fun" part. (Be prepared to discriminate me, if you would, please do.) I have made a theory about BBS, as the title says. It is not the "MX+Terra=Xehanort Theory, or the Ven's Heart+Sora=Roxas Theory. It is mostly about MX and...
  10. X

BBS Outfits-Opinionate Away!

Hello again fellow KH Fans! This is another "Opinionate Away" thread, except, this time, it's about your fave BBS character outfit. Which outfit is the coolest? ugliest? weirdest? etc..... Here are your choices: -Terra's -Ven's -Aqua's -Mickey's -Master Xehanort's -DS's -Donald's -Goofy's -Yen...
  11. X

BBS Worlds-Opinionate Away!

Hello once again, fellow KH Fans!!!:thumbsup: I guess now you could say my specialty is making threads that ask your opinions, for today, I have another opinion thread, except, this time, it's about BBS's Worlds. I know that we have already seen the Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Destiny...
  12. X

KH:BBS Voice Actors

Hello once again, fellow KH Fans! Once again,(I say that a lot, don't I?) I have created ANOTHER opinion thread. Though, this time it's about KH:BBS's Voice Actors. Now, I know this has been discussed before, but, I wanted to see your opinion on it, upon hearing the Japanese voices on the...
  13. X

Darkest, Lightest, Funniest, Most Serious.

Hello once again fellow KH Fans! Today I have yet another opinion thread. (I usually like to make a lot of opinion threads when there is a drought of information) Here's the Question:What game do you think will be the Darkest, Lightest, Funniest, and Most Serious? Here are your options...
  14. X

Favorite Dearly Beloved

Hello,again fellow KH Fanatics!!! I have yet created another opinion thread! Except, this time, it's about your favorite KH opening theme song, Dearly Beloved, like the title says. So, here we are; Which is your favorite Dearly Beloved? -KH1 Dearly Beloved -KH COM Dearly Beloved...
  15. X

Most Powerful

Hello once again my fellow KH fans! I have yet made another thread today, except this one is about your opinion. HERE'S THE QUESTION: Who do you think the most powerful Keyblade Apprentice, Master, or Wielder? ALSO: Explain Why HERE'S ANOTHER Q: Which Keyblader has the...
  16. X

Roxas/Ven/Sora/Kairi/Namine Theory

Hello my fellow KH Fans! I have once again created a theory that I would love if you could discriminate! (That means you PMF, even though you are doing your own theory right now I think...) As the title says, this is a theory concerning Roxas, Sora, Kairi, and Namine. It's a theory that...
  17. X

Kingdom Hearts Anagrams

Hello Again! Xarhas here! Anyways, I am making an anagram thread about the anagrams of Kingdom Hearts as said in the title. I know there has been a few anagram threads before, but I just wanted to make another one that has anagrams of many words and phrases of Kingdom Hearts. I'm not...
  18. X

VenXSoraXRoxas Theory/Idea (Not the old one that keeps popping up all the time)

Okay, Here's my theory/idea. Please Flame/Diss/Theory Rape it if you must;I'd like some discrimination to improve this theory. Ok,like the title says, this is not the old "Roxas is Ven" Theory we hear about so much. So, I remember from an old interview with Tetsuya Nomura that we...
  19. X

Based On What?

What do you think we should base Ven,Aqua,and Terra's connections to SRK on? Personality,Name Meanings,Or The First Keyblades VAT pick up in KH2's Secret Video? Personally,I Think It Should Be Based On Personality.
  20. X

How will the story begin?

Well, we all know that the three characters from Birth by Sleep that you play as are Ven, Aqua, and Terra. Well, they have to start somewhere, right? So, please tell me how you think Terra, Ven, or Aqua's stories will begin.(Like how, where, what happens,etc) Or you can...
Back